Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
scream my name
Reaction score
Hey RaGEZONE..
This is my tutorial on making a habbo retro, i've ran 2 retros, and it was actually pretty fun. And a great experience for me, but now that I'm done owning, I want to share what I learned with you.
If you need help with setting up anything, like register seckey error I recommend going to this link.
[ Sorry for no screen shots, I know it would be better with them for newbies, but I don't want to set up my hotel again, sorry :l ]

Various RevCMS Fixes
http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/various-revcms-fixes-820953/
[All Credits Too] Muffmuncher

Anyway, another with the talk, on to the Tutorial.

Links:
Notepad ++ -

XAMPP -

3.7.1 Emu Cracked / Or you can buy a license. This includes a Virus Scan Aswell -

You can port forward, which that will not be included or you can use Hamachi which will be included, i port forwarded for my retro, but I don't know your router.

Hamachi -

RevCMS 1.9.9.9

Now That you have everything downloaded, You will need to extract your RevCMS Folders Into the HTDOCS folder. Also in your xampp folders delete WebDav to help from and defacing.

You will now need to go to the link : localhost. Set your language, click security near the bottom there should be a link, click that and set your password.

Now you will need to go to localhost/phpmyadmin login, create a new database called " phoenix " and open it. Next click " Import " Click choose file and upload the phoenix 3.7.1.sql file in your emulator folder.

Once that's uploaded you've set your database, well done. :) You will now need to go to your HTDOCS and open this with Notepad ++ : app/management/config ; Now set you're database configuration. Now you will need to open Hamachi, create a network, and grab your ip. Place you ip where it wants you too above the address. Also set your IP for you address unless you want Free DNS At no-ip.org you can set it up there and replace the IPs you put with your site URL. Name your hotel, etc.

Now it will show the webbuild. The end numbers, replace /957 with /1104. Now it will show SWFS you can steal SWFS or host your own. Hosting your own is actually rather easy. Find a SWF Pack on RaGEZONE, and go to external_variables, replace what it has infront of /furnidata etc. Example: %predefined%, a site URL, or an IP Address. Now go back to your config, and edit your swf folder, furnidata, productdata, external_flash_texts and external_variables.txt

Now you can try your site. you can do " localhost " or your site IP, or URL. Now the Various RevCMS Fixes will come in handy, go to that URL and follow the directions for " seckey " column. Now that you can register, you will need to set your emulator.

Go to your emulator file, find config, and open it with Notepad ++. Set your database configuration again. if you see 127.0.0 as the first set, name it localhost, the rest that are 127.0.0 or a random ip address replace with your Hamachi IP Address.

Now, if you are having troubles this is what you can do. Go to app/tpl/skins/mango[or whatever skin your using i recommend mango] Find the client.php file, and go to where there is an IP address if there isn't and it says {server_ip} you're set. But if there is set it to {server_ip}

How to fix daily respects:

Go to SQL and insert these to these 2 codes:

UPDATE user_stats SET DailyPetRespectPoints = '3' - Click Go Now

Re-open SQL and type:

UPDATE user_stats SET DailyRespectPoints = '3'

I hope this tutorial has helped you, and good luck with your hotel.

Bye RaGEZONE:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me with portforward imma using tp-link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey could ya help me out with the client and how to portfoward.
It's been a great tutorial and really works!
No viruses and sh!t

Thanks ;)

scream my name
Reaction score
Hey could ya help me out with the client and how to portfoward.
It's been a great tutorial and really works!
No viruses and sh!t

Thanks ;)
I could help you with your client and portforwarding, PM me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error:Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

any suggestions will be appreciated

scream my name
Reaction score
i get this error:Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48
MySQL Engine - RevCMS:
MySQL could not connect to host

any suggestions will be appreciated
You didnt set your config file..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Tutorial, Works great - Anyone who says it doesnt work obviously has done something wrong.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats the error here on my client :
Screenshot_1 - How to make a RevCMS 1.9.9.9 Habbo Retro - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back