Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
IF SOME OF THE IMAGES I PUT IN ARE TOO SMALL, CLICK THEM FOR A LARGER VIEW

Now, just a heads up, retros should NEVER be free, so I'm not going to teach you how to Port-Foward or use Hamachi or have Localhost do it for you. This tutorial requires YOU to have a VPS or Dedicated Server along with a Phoenix 3.7.1 License.

Requirements:

VPS or Dedicated Server (Buy)
RevCMS 1.9.9 or 1.9.9.9 (Download)
Phoenix License Non-Cracked 3.7.1 DB + EMU(Buy)
XAMPP (Download)
r63 Updated Swfs (Download)
No-IP DNS Account (No-IP.com)
Notepad++ (Download)

Downloads:

RevCMS:
XAMPP:
r63 Swfs:
Notepad++:

Instructions:

1. Download XAMPP - Check that you want Appache and MySQL when you download it

2. Open up the XAMPP control panel and run the Appache and MySQL Servers
DeliriousCoder - Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads] - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Go to and go to security, and change your pass from root to something else of your choice

4. Once you have completed step 3, go to and login with username 'root' and the pass you created in step 3.
DeliriousCoder - Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads] - RaGEZONE Forums

5. Once you are in phpmyadmin, go to 'Databases' and create a new database called 'Rev_Phoenix'

6. Get a Phoenix 3.7.1 db SQL file when you buy a license, go to 'Import' and insert that file and click 'Go' - the upload may take a while

7. Once the upload is complete, your rev_phoenix database should have all these tables in it...

8. Once you have created the database, go to 'SQL' and paste in this code to allow people to register in your hotel...
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

9. Once you have done that, it's time to register at no-ip.com! Make an account, then log in and go to hosts/redirects, make a domain and put in your ip of your dedicated server or VPS, mine is here for example:

10. Once you have made your host, it's time to edit your CMS configurations!
Go to your RevCMS 1.9.9 and go to App/Management/Config.php, right click it and click 'Open with notepad++'
When you open it, you will get this:

11. Change the password 'root' to what your localhost password is.
If the db says something either than rev_phoenix, change it to rev_phoenix.
Make the 'host_name' your VPS or Dedicated Server's IP

12. Now we edit the other half of the configuration

Change server_IP to your VPS or Dedicated Server's IP
Change url to your hotel's url you made in no-ip.com
Change name to your hotel's name
Change desc to your hotel's desc/motto

Now, open up your swfs folder with winRAR and extract it all to your htdocs folder

Replace the external vars, external texts, product data, furni data, and swf folder with these codes

Code:
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/external_variables.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/external_flash_texts.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/productdata.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/furnidata.txt
http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63

Now once you paste those separately into your config, you must replace each line 1 by one with the codes i gave you!

Example:

Replace 'http://localhost/r63/external_variables.txt'
With 'http://YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP/r63/external_variables.txt'

Remember to edit YOUR VPS OR DEDIS IP with your actual VPS or Dedi's IP

13. Now, scroll to the bottom of the config and find this:

Change 'Priv' to 'Mango' and then save the config file.

14. Go to your start logo, and search 'Run'

Click this one:

15. When it pops up, put in %Appdata% And click 'Search'

16. When the page pops up, search for 'Xampp' in the top right corner in the search bar

17. When the results come up, go to 'Xampp htdocs folder'

18. Once you get to your htdocs folder, DELETE EVERYTHING IN THERE!

19. Now, keep your htdocs folder up, and copy all the files in your RevCMS folder and paste them in your htdocs, when your done - it should look like this in your htdocs:

20. Once your done, we need to work on the emulator - if you bought one, good. Just edit the configuration with your details and then run the application as administrator, then your done!

21. Go to your site url, and it should look like this:

(It says dell because that's my hotel's name)
If it shows your cms, congrats! You made your hotel, all you need to do is test your client. If you want to know how to rank yourself, go to your phpmyadmin database, and go to 'users' then go to your user, and go to inline edit. Go to your 'Rank' and change it from '1' to '7'
Good job if it works!

If my tut doesn't work, or i missed a step, tell me so!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: How to make your own r63 Habbo Retro!

Kewl, thanks for this. Even though I already knew how to make a retro from other tutorials.

And for people who want revcms for IIS:
PHP:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <rewrite>
            <rules>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 1">
                    <match url="^(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 2">
                    <match url="^([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 3">
                    <match url="^(.*)\.htm$" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="{R:1}.php" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 4">
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?page={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 5">
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>
    </system.webServer>
</configuration>

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Kewl, thanks for this. Even though I already knew how to make a retro from other tutorials.

And for people who want revcms for IIS:
PHP:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>
    <system.webServer>
        <rewrite>
            <rules>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 1">
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 2">
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 3">
                    <match url="^(.*)\.htm$" />
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="{R:1}.php" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 4">
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?page={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 5">
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="dash.php?url={R:1}" appendQueryString="false" />
                </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>
    </system.webServer>
</configuration>

Many tuts told them to use localhost as their ip and stuff, and use a non-working cracked emulator. But my tutorial shows how to use no-ip dns domain and hosting ect. :) - including hosting your own swfs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I recently saw you posts so I though I would ask you. Here is my problem:
My friends want me to make a hotel for them. I would like a r63 and to host it locally for now. I was wondering if you could guide me though the process. I just need guidance to make it. Please let me know if you would be willing to, I greatly appreciate it.

-Dbach

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I got stuck at step 12.

Where to find the swfs folder.

and I registered at no-ip.com got a host.. but then, I don't have a clue how to put things on it..

For the rest. The tut looks really good and from step 1 till 11 it was super usefull. I hope to get your help!

Thanks in advance!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you please help me cause when i done all your steps and i go on the website it says Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 13 so can you please tell me how to fix this?

Reaction score

Can you please help me cause when i done all your steps and i go on the website it says Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER in C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php on line 13 so can you please tell me how to fix this?

Use Google and search:
PHP:
how to fix syntax error, unexpected T_DNUMBER

Or make a help thread.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

The text you put in line '13' might be too long, I had a t_string before. Try shortening whatever you've written down?

Hi, I got stuck at step 12.

Where to find the swfs folder.

and I registered at no-ip.com got a host.. but then, I don't have a clue how to put things on it..

For the rest. The tut looks really good and from step 1 till 11 it was super usefull. I hope to get your help!

Thanks in advance!

# 12 all you do is extract the jamie turner swfs onto your desktop and go to the text where you need to edit your swf txt with

Example:
Code:

All you do for no-ip is put in your vps or dedi's ip as the host, and pick a domain name. Edit your config and put all your info in, read it over again. Your no-ip domain should show your cms

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

# 12 all you do is extract the jamie turner swfs onto your desktop and go to the text where you need to edit your swf txt with

Example:
Code:

All you do for no-ip is put in your vps or dedi's ip as the host, and pick a domain name. Edit your config and put all your info in, read it over again. Your no-ip domain should show your cms

Do you have skype? if you do. Please add me:

Code:
Beschadeging

I get it in some kinda way, but not for 100%

Thanks for the quick response by the way.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks bro everything is working fine :). But i get an error on the client saying Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 30 and also my staff page isn't on the homepage

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice tutorial, very well detailed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok i got it to work but there is no hk when i rank my self to 7 or no staff page can you please tell me how to fix this?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Ok i got it to work but there is no hk when i rank my self to 7 or no staff page can you please tell me how to fix this?

There should be housekeeping for rank 7. Screen shot your user line in your database. I want to see if you ranked yourself right.

And you need to add a revcms 1.9.9 staff php page - google one.

Example:
Code:

Do you have skype? if you do. Please add me:

Code:
Beschadeging

I get it in some kinda way, but not for 100%

Thanks for the quick response by the way.

Yeah I'll try to help on skype for you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its ok i got it to work i just had to sign out of my account and sign back in and i get this error on my client Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_setopt() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 30

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Its ok i got it to work i just had to sign out of my account and sign back in and i get this error on my client Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_setopt() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 30

If you've tampered with thehabbos_api, i suggest you undo it. Edit it and screenie line 30 of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back