Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Super Easy TUT - How to make a RevCMS r63 Habbo Retro [Noob Friendly/Pics/Downloads]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How to make your own r63 Habbo Retro!

I just have one problem.. when I have edited my config.conf (If thats right?? Picture needed really) I try to go to my website and I get a page saying Authentication required... help?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello i have made my retro BUT i go to register and it goes 'Sorry, but you cannot register twice' what do i do please get back to me Thanks

Okayy i have made my retro it worked BUT when i got to register and i fill everything in and i click register and it comes up with this 'Sorry, but you cannot register twice' if you can get back to me thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In this tut is everything free ? Nothing to buy ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do i set it up so i can Register more then once with my ip please help

Loyal Member
Reaction score
This guide looks good, But may you update the links? Some links are death.

The real deal.
Reaction score
Hello i have made my retro BUT i go to register and it goes 'Sorry, but you cannot register twice' what do i do please get back to me Thanks

Okayy i have made my retro it worked BUT when i got to register and i fill everything in and i click register and it comes up with this 'Sorry, but you cannot register twice' if you can get back to me thanks.

Just go into your database and delete the user registered...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! This Really Helped Me. I'd Give it a 10/10. :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Re: How to make your own r63 Habbo Retro!

Thanks bro everything is working fine :). But i get an error on the client saying Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 30 and also my staff page isn't on the homepage

go to line 30 and replace curl_['enabled'] with "disabled" and reload the API

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did everything you said, but now it says
Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 22

what to do? :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey DeliriousCoder, nice tutorial, Although, my client shows nothing but a blank page. Help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good tut, thanx! Only have the same problem like some of you, all characters an furniture are white.... plz help me!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can I find them, sorry, tired and just want 2 see myself hahaha!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i need help with the swf's, the clothes, badges or items wont load. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back