• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TUT R63 + V14 + V18 in 30 min | Import & Play! | Noob Friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Virtual Machines | R63 + V14 + V18 | Import & Play! | Noob Friendly!

Do you have other pc's at home with google chrome? Try the mega link, it works 100% and it's faster.
Thats the only solution now or reinstall chrome. The problem is on your side :/:

Problem gone!! Just registered on MEGA.

Another thing, is this with hamachi? or Without? or just for localhosts?

Would be so cool if my friends could join with either hamachi, or just type in some url or link :))

Keep up the good work and quick replies!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Problem gone!! Just registered on MEGA.

Another thing, is this with hamachi? or Without? or just for localhosts?

Would be so cool if my friends could join with either hamachi, or just type in some url or link :))

Keep up the good work and quick replies!

Standard = Local
You can look at post what to do to make it public, i dont give support but its possible and easy to change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Standard = Local
You can look at post what to do to make it public, i dont give support but its possible and easy to change.

Could you link an easy solution to make it Public? If not then with hamachi?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Could you link an easy solution to make it Public? If not then with hamachi?

- Login in your router
- Check your server ip (in the virtual machine settings you see NAT on the networkcard change it to Bridge and make the ip static)
- Go to portforward in your router and add ip address from the server.
- Portforward default: 80, 3306, 30000, 30001 (Protocol Any TCP&UDP) (Port Range = 80 to 80 and 3306 to 3306.... easy)
- Finish

Change External_Vars in c:\server\htdocs\swfs to your PUBLIC IP
Same in CMS Settings File & Emu

Now you can try, i dont have more information. But its easy.
Important to change networkcard of virtual machine to bridge

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- Login in your router
- Check your server ip (in the virtual machine settings you see NAT on the networkcard change it to Bridge and make the ip static)
- Go to portforward in your router and add ip address from the server.
- Portforward default: 80, 3306, 30000, 30001 (Protocol Any TCP&UDP) (Port Range = 80 to 80 and 3306 to 3306.... easy)
- Finish

Now you can try, i dont have more information. But its easy. Important to change networkcard of virtual machine to bridge

Thanks So Much Dude :)

By portforwarding, can't i put my Ip-adress/Computer in danger? Like virus?

Anyway ill give it a shot, Going to sleep now. But i will come back tomorrow to get a working public Retro!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks So Much Dude :)

By portforwarding, can't i put my Ip-adress/Computer in danger? Like virus?

Anyway ill give it a shot, Going to sleep now. But i will come back tomorrow to get a working public Retro!

If you have problems, skype is the solution. Give your skypename tomorrow in a private message.
There is no problem if you use CloudFlare on all your links with No-IP but dont make your normal ip public for everyone.

I see ;) send message tomorrow.
(for all people, host it only for friends at home with a password on it or buy a vps for public use)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you have problems, skype is the solution. Give your skypename tomorrow in a private message.
There is no problem if you use CloudFlare on all your links with No-IP but dont make your normal ip public for everyone.

(for all people, host it only for friends at home with a password on it or buy a vps for public use)

Google Chrome stops to work when the MEGA download is at 100%, Wow that is weird.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks so much.

Awesome tutorial and you are awesome!

(Friendly though)

Proof that it works:
Uten nav - TUT R63 + V14 + V18 in 30 min | Import & Play! | Noob Friendly! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only get a black screen when I open the client for r63b. Can you help me please? :$

Nevermind, it works great. LOL. I just didn't import it right:) thanks!

How do I edit the hotel? I just want to make it private for my friends to play with :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only get a black screen when I open the client for r63b. Can you help me please? :$

Nevermind, it works great. LOL. I just didn't import it right:) thanks!

How do I edit the hotel? I just want to make it private for my friends to play with :eek:

Problems are not possible > import machine and it works always.
Read the readme on desktop. Support is not needed lol

PS first time login in hotel is maybe slow, look emu for connection details

I don't will tell the instructions, send me your skype and i will do it with teamviewer. Same as Jani.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can we do Teamviewer? I just want to edit the site cause I want to change the habbo thing and add more stuff o:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Nice :D - would have preferred an english catalogue on R63 but can't really complain. Will help out the newbies!

The real deal.
Reaction score
Would you be able to send me the link for the oldschool CMS only?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never used VirtualBox before, is it normal when installing VirtualBox that your internet connection gets disconnected?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try other parts? :\ Try mirror part 1 and 2 full speed download too.

It already works, thanks. Still doesn't works for me with Google Chrome, tried out Firefox and it works.

Never made a retro before, but where can I find the config?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back