• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

TUT R63 + V14 + V18 in 30 min | Import & Play! | Noob Friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In case anyone only wants the oldschool CMS:
I'm assuming that's for Debbo v4, which is powered by MySQL. Would be great if you'd also provide the v3.5 one, really interested to see a flatfile CMS.

The real deal.
Reaction score
I'm assuming that's for Debbo v4, which is powered by MySQL. Would be great if you'd also provide the v3.5 one, really interested to see a flatfile CMS.

I actually had both, but just completely wiped my laptop; sorry.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Quite Like this seems eazy to do good idea with the virtual machines

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo, ima noob. How do you put public rooms and english cata? I edited some of it to eng but some arnt in the phpmyadmin.. uhm, help please? :s and sometimes I can't put furni twice in one room for r63b ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone else suffer really slow download speeds from mega? Anyone got a mirror link with just BCSTORM.

would be nice <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just downloaded V18 and no furni is working. No icons, everything is just PH boxes etc. Someone else with the same problem and does someone have a solution? Thanks in advance!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just downloaded V18 and no furni is working. No icons, everything is just PH boxes etc. Someone else with the same problem and does someone have a solution? Thanks in advance!

Don't be an idiot. In archive there's .txt file with a dress where to download DCR's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You it definitely keeps my kids happy :)

TVB Gets 10 Thumbs Up !!!! More people that make these should take your Idea and run with it !!!! It was so easy and did not have to do anything but just load and RUN * Well I have A Super Computer * hahahaha ( KEEP UP THE GUD WORK ) * Hope too see more like this and if you do release more please add me to your list and any future releases please let me know? I pay 50 for stable versions and no bugs !!!

Bc storm r63 wont allow me to add things on wall is there a fix?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the password of phpmyadmin? it refuses to connect to phpmyadmin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i get the retro 2013 to let me add things on wall not working :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix the wall glitch cannot add items to wall what is the fix thanks BcStorm r63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back