Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] How to make a r63b Retro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it working. Unforunately, almost everything is in Spanish or something. Ew! Is there an English db or so?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:commands are in Spanish. How do I get that English? Besides that, some of the furni descriptions and names etc are in Spanish as well :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:commands are in Spanish. How do I get that English? Besides that, some of the furni descriptions and names etc are in Spanish as well :(
you have to translate them on your own using Google Translate! :[

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In step 5 where it says Open htdocs > app > management > config.php, When i open htdocs there isn't any app folder. Does anyone know what I might have done wrong?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you haven't that folder added to the htdocs folder! :sleep:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or just post this in the Habbo Help section so they can help you out there because this is not a Help post...

This tutorial worked for me and I've got everything set up so thank you very much.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i done it all but there is one Peoblem Something about "Error in query caught" what do that mean ??

ScreenPic:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If your commands are in Spanish, go to your BcStorm folder -----> bin -----> DeBug -----> System -----> commands.ini then copy all that text from it and go to google translate and paste them and it will show you the English Text! Hope that works! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to give a try and I was starting to download all the files before following step by step. I couldn't get the SWFS. When I try to download the file a message comes out saying some "Error". Here's a print of the message I get:
KyleVonnie - [TUT] How to make a r63b Retro! - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to give a try and I was starting to download all the files before following step by step. I couldn't get the SWFS. When I try to download the file a message comes out saying some "Error". Here's a print of the message I get:
uhm... I didn't get that Error when i was downloading the SWFS! Maybe your Internet Connection is slow or something! Trying reloading the page and see how it works! ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure about why this is happening but I will re-upload the swf's to another website later and post the new link.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My client is black, I changed banner.php to banner.png in external variables (is that right) if it is the isn't working.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can i play this offline ?.. i means can i run this server without internet ..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes you can but would be able to get in the site or client.because your running it on localhost then.

I have done that and yet it was pretty fun but boring.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did everything step by step but when I go to localhost and try to open CMS to get into my hotel server it shows me a 404 error. What should I do?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back