Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] How To Make RevCMS Habbo Retro 2013-2014

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what do you mean with: go to Habbo file on your desktop, please be more specific. :c

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'?
Anybody who needs help here is how:

Step 1. Go to localhost/phpmyadmin.
Step 2. Select the database.
Step 3. Click on "SQL"
Step 4. Copy this : ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
Step 5. Paste it into the box and click done.)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Got this:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in [B]C:\Users\...\Desktop\Retro\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line [B]33[/B][/B]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got this:

Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in [B]C:\Users\...\Desktop\Retro\Xampp\xampp\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line [B]33[/B][/B]
In mind, thehabbos is dead. Delete your thehabbos_api folder in wwroot // htdocs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My hotel is working.. I see a site where i can sing in. But when I want to register i doesn't work.. how can I fix this?? and are there an user names + pass in xampp folder or something?? because the username test is already used but I can't find a pass of it.. can anyone help me?? I got skype and teamviewer.

My hotel is working.. I see a site where i can sing in. But when I want to register i doesn't work.. how can I fix this?? and are there an user names + pass in xampp folder or something?? because the username test is already used but I can't find a pass of it.. can anyone help me?? I got skype and teamviewer.

Back