Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Creating a r63 Retro with Phoenix 3.7 + RevCMS

Hey guys!

This a tutorial explaining in detail how to create your own Habbo Retro Hotel.

This tutorial will include the downloads, instructions and all the information you will need to set up your very own retro using RevCMS and Phoenix Emulator. To complete this it should take around half an hour once you have all the files downloaded.

Please note, that this tutorial will only demonstrate how to set up your hotel locally. You will have to figure out on your own how to make it publicly available. Also, this tutorial will teach you how to set it up using prehosted SWFs - if you want to use your own, that's fine, but I can't guarantee they will work.

Anywho, enough with the boring talk, let's get started!

Part 1 - Downloads

Yeah, you'll need to download a few things before we get started. The first download is a .zip containing the required MySQL adapter, RevCMS 1.9.9.9, and Phoenix Emulator 3.7 and the required crack file. The second is the installation file for XAMPP - a web server package that will install the required services to set up your hotel (Apache, MySQL and PHP). Both downloads are clean.

Part 2 - Setting up XAMPP

Alrighty. So once both files are downloaded, open up the XAMPP installation first. Accept any UAC prompts that come up, and install it as follows...

Vuis - [TUT] Setting up Phoenix 3.7 Cracked + RevCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Now, just sit back and let it install. It might take a while.

It should then automatically look for open ports and start the Apache and MySQL services, so leave the black prompt windows as they are installed. Then start the control panel when prompted. Apache and MySQL should be running. If not, start them. Then click X, it should minimize it to the system tray.

Part 3 - Configuring XAMPP

Go to in your browser. If you did everything right so far, this should come up:

Select English, and then go to
Fill in the top two boxes with a password, and click Password changing. This is your MySQL password.

Part 4 - Setting up RevCMS

Now that we have XAMPP fully operational, we have to install out Content Management System - in this tutorial, we will use RevCMS.

Okay, so open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\xampp\htdocs and delete EVERYTHING there.

Now, extract the .zip file that you downloaded somewhere, for example a folder in your desktop. Go to the RevCMS folder and put all of its contents into the folder you just wiped.

Open up C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php in the text editor of your choice, and configure it as follows.

The only thing you have to change here is the password, so edit it to what you chose during Step 3. Make sure to keep the apostrophe (') inbetween it.

Set the Server IP to localhost. Set the URL to . Set the name, description, and email to whatever you want. Keep the maintenance status as false. You can change the default motto to whatever you want, although be careful you don't mess up the syntax. And set the credits and pixels to whatever you wish. You can edit the figure if you want.

Leave the web build as it is. Now, edit the other fields with these values:
Code:
Variables: http://dcr.force-hosting.com/r63/openhabbo/external_variables.txt
Texts: http://dcr.force-hosting.com/r63/openhabbo/external_flash_texts.txt
Product Data: http://dcr.force-hosting.com/r63/openhabbo/productdata_3.txt
Furni Data: http://dcr.force-hosting.com/r63/openhabbo/furnidata_4.txt
SWF Folder: http://dcr.force-hosting.com/r63/openhabbo

Change Priv to Mango.

That's it! Now all we have to do is set up the database...

Part 5 - Creating the database

Go to in your browser, and log in using the username root and your MySQL password. Click Databases at the top. Create a database named rev_phoenix, and go into it.

Now, make sure you have your Phoenix folder extracted somewhere.

Click Import at the top, navigate to your Phoenix folder, then into SQL, and select phoenix 3.6.4.sql. Then scroll to the bottom and click Go. It can take up to a few minutes to upload, so be patient.

Once it has uploaded, click SQL at the top, and in the box that appears type the following query:

Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

Click Go, and it should execute. That's the database set up!

Part 6 - Creating your account

Go to again. If you did everything correctly, you should see something like this...

If so, congrats! You successfully set up your CMS. You should be able to register normally, so do that just now. Your security key is a 4 digit number.

Now, you will be asking: How do I give myself ownership? Easy. Go back to phpMyAdmin, and while on the rev_phoenix databse go into the users table.

You should hopefully find one row. Click Inline Edit, and scroll to the right until you find the "rank" column. It should be 1, change it to 7 (administrator), scroll back to the left and save it. Log in and out of your retro and you should see a link to Housekeeping.

Part 7 - Setting up the emulator

Now. Time to set up the emulator, eh? Now, this is the part where some people might not continue. You will have to change the date of your computer to 2010, because the person who wrote the crack for this version of Phoenix is an idiot and used the trial version of the program he used to compile the cracked emulator.

Once you've done that, open up Phoenix 3.0 Cracker as an administrator. When you're prompted, type in en and enter. Type Crack, then enter. It should tell you that it is now cracked! You can now close the cracker.

Oh - I almost forgot. You have to install the MySQL adaptr that came with the downloaded .zip, install it normally selecting "Typical".

Before you open the emulator - you must edit the configuration file. So, open config.conf in a text editor, and the only things you want to change at the moment is the MySQL details. Change the password to whatever you chose again in Step 3, and the database name to rev_phoenix.

Save it. If you did it correctly, when opening the emulator you should get this. Oh, and allow Phoenix to run in any firewall notices you get.

Now, before entering the client, you want to disable secure connections since you are running it locally - it doesn't detect you're using the correct IP. So, go back into phpMyAdmin again, open the server_settings table and change enable_securesessions to 0. You should hopefully know how to do this the way you did when editing your rank. Re-open Phoenix Emulator.

Part 8 - Testing it out

With the emulator opened, go to . If it all loads up correctly and you're at the hotel view with your un-edited message-of-the-day, congrats! You've successfully set up your retro. You can now configure more options or edit other stuff, however I won't go into that. Did it not work? Here are some common troubleshooting steps.

When I open the client, I get a 404 error!
Do not open the client using the buttons on your CMS. Go directly to since you haven't set up a TheHabbos account yet.

The loading bars are stuck...
Make sure you used the correct values when editing the RevCMS config file. Don't miss anything out.

The client stays at a black screen, then redirects to /me?
Emulator error. Make sure your ports are OPEN (I won't explain how to do this, but using a VPN almost always ensures they are open) and try again.

It works, but there is no hotel view, no furni loads, and my avatar's clothes don't load.
Use the prehosted SWFs then.

The "Shop" button is unclickable.
Make sure you have the correct Product Data URL.

Is my hotel safe using a cracked Phoenix?
Should be. The cracked emulator has disabled the :amiaaron and :proxylol commands.

I'm having another issue.
Reply to this thread with as much detail on the issue as you can, and hopefully I or someone else can give you a hand.

Credits
Aaron, Shorty - For developing PhoenixEmu.
Kryptos, dannyy94 - For creating RevCMS.
JmmC - For cracking Phoenix 3.7, although you could have at least gotten the full version of your compiling program...
puush.me - For making my life easier when creating screenshots.

If I am missing anything, or something is wrong, or you need any help, feel free to reply to this thread.

Oh, and I created a video tutorial to help you - sorry about the size.

And here you have a little tl;dr for the tutorial.
1. Install XAMPP
2. Go to XAMPP Security and set your MySQL password.
3. Stop and start the MySQL service.
4. Delete everything in C:\xampp\htdocs
5. Move the contents of RevCMS to that folder
6. Configure C:\xampp\htdocs\app\management\config.php
7. Go to and log in
8. Create a database named rev_phoenix
9. Go to Import, and upload phoenix 3.6.4.sql in the SQL folder of Phoenix
10. Once it has been uploaded, click SQL at the top
11. Execute ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)
12. Go to and create your account
13. Once created, go back to phpMyAdmin and enter the users table
14. Edit the value of rank for your user to 7
15. Enter the server_settings table.
16. Edit the value of enable_securesessions to 0
17. Install the MySQL Adapter, selecting Typical installation
18. Change the date on your computer to 2010
19. Open the Phoenix Emulator cracker as an administrator
20. Type en when prompted, and then Crack
21. Close the cracker, and edit config.conf
22. Edit the MySQL details to yours, don't edit anything else.
23. Open up Phoenix Emulator.
24. Go to
25. If it works, well done. If not, post a comment with what is wrong and I'll get back to you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for making a tutorial on this. no other tutorials are clear like you are. I just finished the revcms part however, I get this error when going to localhost:

Warning: require_once(app/interfaces/interface.core.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/global.php on line 27

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'app/interfaces/interface.core.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/pear') in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/global.php on line 27

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem, I did everything, and when i connect to Rage, i get this Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\BobTurtles\Desktop\XAMPP\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48 MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem, I did everything, and when i connect to Rage, i get this Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Users\BobTurtles\Desktop\XAMPP\htdocs\app\class.engine.php on line 48 MySQL Engine - RevCMS:

Make sure to edit config.php in \htdocs\app\management and fill in the correct MySQL details.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Thanks Due Finaly I have RevCMS!
Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I go to localhost it redirects to
and then it says Object not found

:(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I go to localhost it redirects to
and then it says Object not found

:(

In your RevCMS config, make sure to change the site URL to just
Code:
http://localhost

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I actually got the Page up and went to register, and on register i get this - Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'
?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I actually got the Page up and went to register, and on register i get this - Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'
?

Go to phpMyAdmin ( ) and if you're not logged in, do so, open up the rev_phoenix database and click SQL at the top to execute a SQL query. In the box. type

Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `seckey` VARCHAR(999)

And click go. Should fix it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now when i try to get on rev_phoenix it says this - Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Users\User\Desktop\XAMPP\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php on line 98

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now when i try to get on rev_phoenix it says this - Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\Users\User\Desktop\XAMPP\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php on line 98

Hmm, not sure.

Try restarting Apache and MySQL (open XAMPP control panel in your system tray, and stop Apache and MySQL, then start them again) and try again. And log in and out of phpMyAdmin.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I open the client the screen stays on Hotel View and nothing loads...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did everything, Got it all set up, emulator set up, and when i try to enter hotel, i get this - Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in C:\Users\User\Desktop\XAMPP\htdocs\thehabbos_api\class.validate.php on line 29
EDIT: Nvm, im a nob and can't read. :) But still it loads fine, and I get Object Not Found when it is done loading! D:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To the two previous posts, open the client by directly going to - do not use the buttons on the CMS as you haven't set up TheHabbos API.

Edit: Wolfie, what URL appears when you get disconnected?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
To the two previous posts, open the client by directly going to - do not use the buttons on the CMS as you haven't set up TheHabbos API.

Edit: Wolfie, what URL appears when you get disconnected?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I get this. I load the client in GOogle Chrome and it loads. I see Hotel View but not navigator or anything and then after some minutes I get this:
Oops! Something has gone wrong and you have been disconnected from Habbo, if you would like to reload the client, click here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back