Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A UberCMS Retro! | R63 | New | D/l Links, But No Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UberInsane, go duck your self so hard untill you learn that I came up with the name "Harbo Host(ing)" and I told you about it and you stole it, and you say you got legal documentation when you are only 11 years old (I am not lying) and the host had to do with hosting illegal SWFs and SWFs and illegal habbo files, lol as if you got documentation saying you own the name Harbo Hosting... YOU ARE ONLY 11 YRS OLD AND YOU ARE A NOOB!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually, I'm 14. You look like your nine, And keep it on topic here and get your thumb out of your butt you fat fuckiing kangaroo.
FlameHotel - How To Make A UberCMS Retro! | R63 | New | D/l Links, But No Pics - RaGEZONE Forums
look how fat he is, get off this forum no one likes you. PS his facebook is and his msn is crimpson_striker@hotmail.com - do whatever you want with it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem. After log in my CMS images all screw out. Its fine when on my VPS but when login of IP they all dissapere after logging in.

Also how do I change hotel name?

Reaction score
I am 16 and Hejula and I made legal documents for Strike hotel. So obviously he can if he wants. You no, I'm getting sick and tired of all the flamers. Im not tryin to be a penis but it gets annoying. If somethin bothers you then let it go like the rest of us. No point in getting mad about words over the "INTERNET" :\

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ipixel and uberinsade is a habbo retro forum -.- not a problem resolving forum

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No it isnt, Its a mmorpg dev forum, and trev you don't have legal documents, private servers are illgeal.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
learn to use
PHP:
code here
codes noob, nice tut thou.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when I open the installer for xampp 1.7.3 (I use this version because 1.7.4 is still in beta, I think) whenever I open the installer, it says "C:\Users\...\Documents\Downloads\xampplite-win32.1.7.3.exe is not a valid Win32 application". And when I open the MySQL installer, it says "The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2755." PLEASE HEEEELPP MEEEE!!! :*: :*::*::*::*::*: :<:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it worked but when i open up my client and just are entering my own room (automaticly) it crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back