Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make a v26 RP Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice tut, to short too, this will be some kind confuse to newbies, I hope you understand, ty.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cookie! - How to make a v26 RP Hotel - RaGEZONE Forums

any help or advice, message me

Reaction score
the client loads a bit and then it gives me this error

please help?

Your account is bugged / bad DCR's. If it's bugged, make another and try again. Same with everyone else with that problem. I apologize for being inactive. Haha. I'm adding screen shots now... o_O

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Added screenies! =)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice ;P is there any possible someone would a have a tut for mac?? but this is a geat tut :p um.. what does bin,debug and bin again mean? And i went to the loacalhost webiste thing that u mentioned and its not working for me, do u have to download something that u mentioned in the things that u have to download to make it work?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

So wait.. i see that most ppl are having client difficulties.. so does this tut work? o_O

Reaction score
nice ;P is there any possible someone would a have a tut for mac?? but this is a geat tut :p um.. what does bin,debug and bin again mean? And i went to the loacalhost webiste thing that u mentioned and its not working for me, do u have to download something that u mentioned in the things that u have to download to make it work?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

So wait.. i see that most ppl are having client difficulties.. so does this tut work? o_O

Yes, it works. They are obviously doing something wrong...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
k umm.. how the hell do i go in ur "localhost/phpmyadmin" thing... i cant get there :l idk what im suppose to do.. i mean like i downloaded all the stuff and a copy pasted the url that u put in the tut and it doesnt bring me to the page :l

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
umm. whoever can help me make one using team viewer, i will give co-ownership of the hotel and 50% of all the donations by VIP users. You can just help me make a hamaachi one and ill port forward it later and after that buy a VPS.. So yeah, add namethat@live.ca on msn and talk to me if ur interested :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Omg.. Im almost done.. Ik how to do everything ecxept for the localhost/phpmyadmin thingg.. It doesnt work, when i click on link it doesnt send me to the page. What am i doing wrong?????

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
btw i have dlink... so um.. idk what im doing wrong and idk if it has something to do with my router thing or whatever :l

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idk what to do at the install part.. it doesnt bring me to the page, i did everything else before that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u have to open the rastalulz rp folder thing and the holorp is the last one, just extract it or drag it to downloads then when u get into the phpmyadmin thing u upload that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
u have to open the rastalulz rp folder thing and the holorp is the last one, just extract it or drag it to downloads then when u get into the phpmyadmin thing u upload that.

Don't panic There's no need to panic.:lol:
Link dont work for me too and should i cry?
First time i get on that link worked month's ago, but now it's not working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if the link dont work for u.. i figured out the porblem, turns out, this tut is not detailed enough, i had to check on another tut to understand..u have to go in tje xampp file thing and run the control panel, then when u get there, it opens a small window and it says:
Appache start
MySQL start
and u click on those to start the run.. and then u go back on the tutorial and u click the phpmyadmin link adn it should work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks dude! U save my day :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I got a new problem :*:
Why is it always me? Plz help
[URL="

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have everything in my htdocs, have already everything installed, but when i log in, it says that Habbo City offline is, anyone who knows how to fix this?

Grtz

also: It's a very clear tutorial, works perfect if this problem is fixed, thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back