Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Evo Client v308 and DevRev2 server!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alright, so I've done everything correctly. did the VFS files etc, the server is starting up great, no database issues.. but when I log in there's no mobs spawning. If it helps I'm running Centos on my dedicated server with Wine64bit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright, so I've done everything correctly. did the VFS files etc, the server is starting up great, no database issues.. but when I log in there's no mobs spawning. If it helps I'm running Centos on my dedicated server with Wine64bit

You have messed up installing the databases . reinstall them in your navi cat or phpmyadmin database .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I installed the database file included on phpmyadmin, what else was I supposed to do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which client are u using o.o ? and delete list _ mobgroup.sql and re install it into the database

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Whenever I login and get to the server select, I get the message about maintenance. This only happens on my local machine, as it works just fine on the server machine.

EDIT: Solved. I just had to change the server IP in configs to the actual server IP, not just 127.0.0.1.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whenever I login and get to the server select, I get the message about maintenance. This only happens on my local machine, as it works just fine on the server machine.

When you're launching the game are u using the 127.0.0.1 local ip ? if yes than leave this

Are your server file configurations right ? check if everything is perfect.

if you're connecting from your computer to your server machine than use the server machines port and port forward these ports in your server machine
29000 , 29100 , 29200

Last step : turn of firewall or any antivirus program which might be interfering with your connection between the server and client.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When you're launching the game are u using the 127.0.0.1 local ip ? if yes than leave this

Are your server file configurations right ? check if everything is perfect.

if you're connecting from your computer to your server machine than use the server machines port and port forward these ports in your server machine
29000 , 29100 , 29200

Last step : turn of firewall or any antivirus program which might be interfering with your connection between the server and client.
I had 127.0.0.1 set as the IP in config files. As soon as I changed them to the actual server IP, it started working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server source death link, it's possible to reupload this link please........

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day!
Download and install the server on the PC, and it produces just such a problem.
Several times the server and reinstalled everything unchanged.
Can you tell where I missed?

Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
looks like you didn't set up the name of your database in the server configuration files.
It's looking for a database called 'roseon' which is the default.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please tell me how to connect the client to the server.
My launcher from bolie ancient version does not start the game ((((

Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
Open Notepad.
paste in the following text

TRose.exe @TRIGGER_SOFT@ _server 127.0.0.1

If you want to access a remote server (not localhost) then simply replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP of the server

Save as RoseLauncher.bat in your client root folder. (same folder that contains trose.exe)
or any name you like as long as it ends with ".bat"

Double click the .bat that you just made and it will launch rose into your server.

For some reason this site always changes the format of TRIGGER. even when I put it in a code block. It should be all caps and not underlined

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Open Notepad.
paste in the following text

TRose.exe @TRIGGER_SOFT@ _server 127.0.0.1

If you want to access a remote server (not localhost) then simply replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP of the server

Save as RoseLauncher.bat in your client root folder. (same folder that contains trose.exe)
or any name you like as long as it ends with ".bat"

Double click the .bat that you just made and it will launch rose into your server.

For some reason this site always changes the format of TRIGGER. even when I put it in a code block. It should be all caps and not underlined

I did everything as I advised Purpleeuko.
but when you run the file, nothing happens.
May need to install the patches needed for this client to run?

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
don't run the KTRose launcher. The batch file replaces that.
There are no patches available since my server has been offline for about 4 years.
All patches have already been applied to the KTRose client anyway.

just start the server then run the batch file. Not the KT launcher

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fix has not received a single letter in the BAT file. (Head full of holes)
Thank you.
Until I installed a game on the PC I use (127.0.0.1)
One more question: the client is started but when you enter your login and password does not let the game.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Reaction score
This, again, sounds like a misconfigured .conf file.
Make sure that all 3 conf files are set up with the correct IP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep in mind it might be a firewall issue , i am not really sure i might be dumb and firewall is not involved in local connection but it might be.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally I corrected his mistake which would not let me in the game, but now there was a problem buddy. ((
Once I create a character and try to get into the game, the game writes (please wait) and Worldserver pops this error.

Who can say how realties to fix it?

Last edited:
Back