Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rose online v80 server file (FIXED)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DaRKRose online v80 server file (FIXED) v2

DaRKRose Repack v2

Hi all, this is my first post that i upload files for public....Hope this server file help all...
I know that most for you cant get files from GTmaster Thread (HERE). I packed all the
file released by Terr0risT

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dev Rev 81 is available at and just check the forum.

Rev 81 is fairly good, just a bit laggy but thats cause of the extra logging for AIP and QSDs

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
My god...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol nice repack Did you fix Cleric Buffs?
Hmm I not sure cus i just helping most of the people that cannot download this files...I only tried buying skills and some other raider skills then found that the skill shop have probs so i help fix it...

sry abt that if u found bugs u can post here and i will see if i can help out.....:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
/allskill wont work and /go no many placese just add more placese and make 500k zulie better

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oookay i managed to work, but the disassemble script is not working(the client freeze) AND a webpage come up a vanguard page, and a how to repair the game... so... i can log in and play, but i cannot dismental objects...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oookay i managed to work, but the disassemble script is not working(the client freeze) AND a webpage come up a vanguard page, and a how to repair the game... so... i can log in and play, but i cannot dismental objects...

I need to try it out myself cus i not very famillar to al the ROSE stuff... If i can fix that then i will make it for u
cus nowadays i m busy working....and i have 1 more bug fix for a guy in this thread lol.... i will try to do it fast.... cus now the laptop i m using to script is lagging down i dont know y.....i will get it back to u guys when i fixed it hope it will not be too late.... apologize to all....:blushing:

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Np, we are waiting, in the meantime: There is an other glich:In the skills there is a double strike(or similar skill) if i use that, the server disconnects me, referring this:

[HACK] User used invalid Skill ID 79

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i just skipped the problem not solved it, and every relase possible to pack in to a protable if its just use MYSQL+Standalone server+Webserver(for example there is the WOW ascent servers, all portable, in a manner of speaking... or the mangos)

Btw if U make thoose fixes on the server i can update it and re-realase the whole server, if you want or can correct those bugs :D(or U can do it too, if you want, :D)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i just skipped the problem not solved it, and every relase possible to pack in to a protable if its just use MYSQL+Standalone server+Webserver(for example there is the WOW ascent servers, all portable, in a manner of speaking... or the mangos)

Btw if U make thoose fixes on the server i can update it and re-realase the whole server, if you want or can correct those bugs :D(or U can do it too, if you want, :D)

Lol.... Will try cus i m not a pro... so i could me slow....lol:tongue:

Back