Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all -

I will upload more things when time permits, thank you for the patience.

Just quick question, would majority rather uploads not be inside of Visual SVN?

Let me know, thanks ^^

Can you share the source code of Jade Dynasty? There are few references

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all -

Let me know, thanks ^^
If necessary, I can provide some kind of file storage service, such as owncloud/nextcloud and provide 300+ GB of space, if this speeds up the download process, I will also leave it freely available as the main mirror of all files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi all -

Let me know, thanks ^^

Better leaves Original inside SVN thanks for sharing waiting For BNS to start studies,

Reaction score
When someone is kind enough to share with me lin2world that allows login to one of the versions I have released, I will share more. I think is suffient to say, this is the largest NCSoft share that has ever occured. I wish to make local server for sake of nostalgia.

Please share here or in DM.

Tidbits..

Lineage2 Mobile:

Classic 3 with Aden script:

p.s. mod .. this is Lineage 2 official, not java crap... =)

Last edited:
Reaction score
When someone is kind enough to share with me lin2world that allows login to one of the versions I have released, I will share more. I think is suffient to say, this is the largest NCSoft share that has ever occured. I wish to make local server for sake of nostalgia.

Please share here or in DM.

Tidbits..

Lineage2 Mobile:

Classic 3 with Aden script:

p.s. mod .. this is Lineage 2 official, not java crap... =)

Lineage2 Mobile - fake is L2assist mobile app not working not full (6gb logs)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk maybe fyyre have some other DB for aion to get better results!! i hope she can share

AionWorld not complete
AionAccounts not complete

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idk maybe fyyre have some other DB for aion to get better results!! i hope she can share

AionWorld not complete
AionAccounts not complete

This SVN files not have working database, there only bins and data scripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mirror for 26-05-2022:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have no pretensions.I had to enter that this is a useless thing that does not work and is designed to view information from the phone on the classic servers. and also not complete!

why so negative? if its no use to you then don't download it. i think everything else listed in this same thread is more than enough merit, i dont know how you could think this is fake :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When someone is kind enough to share with me lin2world that allows login to one of the versions I have released, I will share more.

Login? Logging in sounds like just entering the lobby rather than entering world.
Just saying.

I'm only interested in lin2db for now, does seem to have further changed from GF L2Auth times (by the way, lol @ meme tables and SPs in AionAccounts.bak, nice to see the memes from GF leak times are still strong).
Though if (and only if) all it takes is to get to the lobby (and doing things within the lobby), I might even do the small lin2world part for that. Even if outdated compared to last SVN revision, TC and L2NPC pdbs are a lot of help, obviously.
EDIT: Apparently, lin2world with that specific set of features has already been offered to Fyyre, so I can continue with Auth.

For those wondering about impersonation:
Yeah, I'm savormix. My OG username seems locked off, my later username (savormix2) seems to have been detached from the email address (and yeah, I know the email as I can see both PM notifications in mail and email in password database), so I was forced to create yet another account in this godforsaken site.

Since apparently my other accounts have been adjusted by the staff, please don't disable this account:

Last edited:
Back