Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hardly, fixing the DB just takes -time- time no one who runs pop up 1 month duration servers will work on, i already have pretty much finished the DB rebuild

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. Thank you very much for the people who have contributed selflessly and shared here.
It's great to meet you techies
Especial thx from@
Indelible
Fyyre
wern
ashlay
0savormix
adastmin
AlisaCodeDragon
Art0fSh1ts
wallacekos

Wait, A person who contributes. Thanks again

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What about old Classic files ? Why only gamecoast got them? and how gamecoast got working DB's for lastest essence, main, classic servers?

Somebody has script folder of old classics? between 2.0 and 2.3 before antharas update?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need system 127.0.0.1 for 287 protocol

Hello! adastmin friend。

Can you share your version, many terminals are not complete, can you share the version of your screenshot, all the server files of the screenshot, thank you very much.
Since it is the IBserver inside, package all the files and share them?

Indelible - Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder if this server is working properly

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dead thread... as usual

And what did you expect? That some coordinated team would drop everything in their lives and just 24/7'd making this leak one-click installable?

Not even paid shares have the complete featureset of Cache yet (not to mention other stuff, Auth, PA, IB, etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And what did you expect? That some coordinated team would drop everything in their lives and just 24/7'd making this leak one-click installable?

Not even paid shares have the complete featureset of Cache yet (not to mention other stuff, Auth, PA, IB, etc.).

not meant that, but everyone starts "selling" the guy shared a work. we can share our work for example.. As for me i am not so experienced to share something but if i can help somehow i would love to contribute! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi got scammed by Pada 3.000 USD for working on this files.

Now I have nothing :/ sad this leak beeing used for scam people when the originally intention from Fyre was help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The first difficulty to start the server was the serial key, thanks for sharing the .exe that no longer had that problem. The second problem is a sql procedure called "lin_ExecuteDBJob", which writes a file in the scripts called "dbjob.txt", Apparently it takes data from the Cached config, and writes it there, there are 3 data: time, servertype and item_list. I was able to get around the procedure, but I need to write the 3 pieces of data to the dbjob.txt file. I share the procedure, in case any mssql expert helps us to correct the procedure. I know something is missing but I can't find it

CREATE PROCEDURE
[dbo].[lin_ExecuteDBJob] (
@time int,
@servertype int,
@item_list int
)
AS
SET @time = 'D:\Servidor (3.0)\script\dbjob.txt' --Your file
SET @servertype = 'D:\Servidor (3.0)\script\dbjob.txt' --Your file
SET @item_list = 'D:\Servidor (3.0)\script\dbjob.txt' --Your file

GO

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
someone share working db for 287 ? or need wait for another leak ?

Back