Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In any case, you need to configure this authorization server, others available in the public domain will not work. I myself don’t remember how I tuned it, it was a long time ago and there were also dances with a tambourine)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you tell me for which files did you create these sql?I'm going to continue with this. Last time I was able to login and create characters.

Reaction score
Could you tell me for which files did you create these sql?I'm going to continue with this. Last time I was able to login and create characters.

We are all looking for a solution, but we all don't share, if we shared even one solution, each one of the ones we have found, we would do something.. we all have to work together.. you could do it with sql and make a character? do you have database ertheia?? with this database we do something similar.

Last edited:

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Need to define the procedure that is responsible for displaying already created characters in the game lobby!

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

does not let into the world to prevent captcha some kind of check for the bot, need to restore the SaveBotReportConfirm procedure, who has already done this?

I've finished

Reaction score

does not let into the world to prevent captcha some kind of check for the bot, need to restore the SaveBotReportConfirm procedure, who has already done this?

I've finished

Nice !! can make a tutorial with PAServer? i start to translate the htmls :p

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice !! can make a tutorial with PAServer? i start to translate the htmls :p

I was told it works portal-auth-emulator-main but this is not accurate))

Reaction score

some guys they said something stupid to you, ok you are right about that.. but now no one and you managed to do the same.. and entered the game and now you irony to all persons to all site's doesn't make you better..

we will all try to find a solution here, anyway, whatever If find, I will share it, the person who shared the files did it so that we can all try to find a solution together..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some guys they said something stupid to you, ok you are right about that.. but now no one and you managed to do the same.. and entered the game and now you irony to all persons to all site's doesn't make you better..

Don't bother or beg people like him....

we will all try to find a solution here, anyway, whatever If find, I will share it, the person who shared the files did it so that we can all try to find a solution together..

So what's the problem? Here it is in the topic and if you open it and look, there is even an instruction inside! Unpack and follow the instructions to configure the server and client parts. I even posted an example.

Reaction score
So what's the problem? Here it is in the topic and if you open it and look, there is even an instruction inside! Unpack and follow the instructions to configure the server and client parts. I even posted an example.

I don't have any problem with you and thanks for the information!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you got everything sorted out. It is not very convenient to work with "PA", but so far there are no other analogues of the authorization server available. Have a nice day everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, congratulations to your friend. You can enter the game normally. Can you share your successful experience? Let's have fun together. thank you very much indeed

First of all, congratulations to your friend. You can enter the game normally. Can you share your successful experience? Let's have fun together. thank you very much indeed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
never saw this post, damn...

i come from the old postpacific (using the same nickname), like once a year i come to this forum to see what's new.

if you guys need help with database stuff i can be of big help, i have lot of experience as DBA in many companies in my country.

let me know if any help is needed ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know if there's still people working on this or not but here's what i found so far.

i have been working 1 or 2 days on "L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1" files:

i was able to run it with the executable files that doesn't ask for key or accept any key as valid.

skilldata file gives several errors, the errors are caused by this 2 things:

parameters:
- affect_limit={X;Y;Z} is wrong and should only be used with 2 arguments -> affect_limit={X;Y}
the solution for this is to replace "affect_limit={X;Y;Z}" for "affect_limit={X;Y}"

effects:
- p_hp_special_add seems to not be implemented or invalid so it raises an error and makes l2server.exe crash
the solution for this is to just delete "{p_hp_special_add;XXXX}" effect from every line

Database:
I was able to make cached.exe run with no database errors using erthia database and nulling some SP(attached my database script for lin2world password: rag3z0n3)

Database script link:

while i was able to run cached without errors i have not been able to keep l2server running, scripts folder raises so many errors that l2server crashes every time but at least now skilldata loads with no problem.

anyone has been able to keep l2server running? if so, which script folder are you using?

Last edited:

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
первое, что вы должны сделать, это выбросить эту сборку L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1, потому что это конструктор для сборки, как и все остальные. нужно зайти на оригинальный svn и скачать оттуда релиз 162 l2dev и отвязать ключи, а затем найти оригинальную систему 162

Я сейчас использую 166 и хочу перейти на 162 есть оригинальный корейский клиент и 2 оригинальные системы 162 и 166 Мне теперь необходимо локализовать на всеобъемлющем интерфейсе и выбрать логин для версии 162.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I don't know if there's still people working on this or not but here's what i found so far.

i have been working 1 or 2 days on "L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1" files:

i was able to run it with the executable files that doesn't ask for key or accept any key as valid.

skilldata file gives several errors, the errors are caused by this 2 things:

parameters:
- affect_limit={X;Y;Z} is wrong and should only be used with 2 arguments -> affect_limit={X;Y}
the solution for this is to replace "affect_limit={X;Y;Z}" for "affect_limit={X;Y}"

effects:
- p_hp_special_add seems to not be implemented or invalid so it raises an error and makes l2server.exe crash
the solution for this is to just delete "{p_hp_special_add;XXXX}" effect from every line

Database:
I was able to make cached.exe run with no database errors using erthia database and nulling some SP(attached my database script for lin2world password: rag3z0n3)

Database script link:

while i was able to run cached without errors i have not been able to keep l2server running, scripts folder raises so many errors that l2server crashes every time but at least now skilldata loads with no problem.

anyone has been able to keep l2server running? if so, which script folder are you using?

Friends thank you very much for sharing your research results and let us work together.

первое, что вы должны сделать, это выбросить эту сборку L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1, потому что это конструктор для сборки, как и все остальные. нужно зайти на оригинальный svn и скачать оттуда релиз 162 l2dev и отвязать ключи, а затем найти оригинальную систему 162

Я сейчас использую 166 и хочу перейти на 162 есть оригинальный корейский клиент и 2 оригинальные системы 162 и 166 Мне теперь необходимо локализовать на всеобъемлющем интерфейсе и выбрать логин для версии 162.

Can you share the client system NP patch .Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and you are taking rev1 from what file?

Back