Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well... since some people here is not willing to share knowledge or files and think we are all just stupid people with no brain (yes, i'm talking about you IRK)

i patched L2server.exe and Cached.exe protocol 162 from L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN

now i'll start working on other stuff needed for the server to run.

you can download patched l2server.exe and cached.exe from

password for the file is: rag3z0n3

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in order to successfully enter the game with this free login, for this you must have a ready-configured server of any of the versions ranging from 162 to 287 and the database and missing procedures must be restored for the specific version of the server that you use.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in order to successfully enter the game with this free login, for this you must have a ready-configured server of any of the versions ranging from 162 to 287 and the database and missing procedures must be restored for the specific version of the server that you use.

Unfortunately, I don't have a version. 287 works, but I can't log in to the game, and even if I can log in, I can't create characters. After that, you can't log in. Thanks for sharing the AuthD

Unfortunately, I don't have a version. 287 works, but I can't log in to the game, and even if I can log in, I can't create characters. After that, you can't log in. Thanks for sharing the AuthD

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/XsXW642GpOcSuQ
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/Mo6Mz9uosytj_Q
https://disk.yandex.ru/i/N5R_lGoEZopArQ

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
everything is correct, you need to install 2 procedures for this version

lin_GetUserDataByCharId
lin_SaveBotReportConfirm

you need the correct code inside them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a pity that I don’t understand the database and cannot solve it

everything is correct, you need to install 2 procedures for this version

lin_GetUserDataByCharId
lin_SaveBotReportConfirm

you need the correct code inside them

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Я уже сказал вам попросить их поделиться. в общем хамить не стоит, я вам ничего не должен как и все остальное! теперь сам включи голову и нажми ок гугл логин в полурабочем состоянии для инвалидов уже выложил его нельзя назвать рабочим или полноценным, но для начала для таких как ты подойдет

Creator Auth 010000

здорово вы сделали патч теперь желаю удачи в поиске систем 162 Кореи))

Can you write in English ?
This is Cracked Auth or untouched ?
Because shining in darkness like star

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you write in English ?
This is Cracked Auth or untouched ?
Because shining in darkness like star

he is unchangedand this login, as I said, does not fully work correctlyyou can enter the game but every time you create a character or restart you will be kicked out of the game and will not go back into it until the server is restarted.in order for everything to work well, you need a separately created PaServer and an original login.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well... since some people here is not willing to share knowledge or files and think we are all just stupid people with no brain (yes, i'm talking about you IRK)

i patched L2server.exe and Cached.exe protocol 162 from L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN

now i'll start working on other stuff needed for the server to run.

you can download patched l2server.exe and cached.exe from

password for the file is: rag3z0n3

Thank you very much who can share the results here. If I have something to share or help you, I am willing to share and let everyone work together to work together.

irk Friends, actually I have been wanting to ask you to enter the game to use fyyre share which program, I am using 278, but you said 278 is very bad, which version should I use? Can you tell me which program to use? 166? 162?

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much who can share the results here. If I have something to share or help you, I am willing to share and let everyone work together to work together.

@irk Friends, actually I have been wanting to ask you to enter the game to use fyyre share which program, I am using 278, but you said 278 is very bad, which version should I use? Can you tell me which program to use? 166? 162?

first you need to understand what kind of chronicles you want with auto hunting modern practical essences, or a more old school version of the classics that looks more like c4 c6 without auto huntingif you take 287 yes, it will be easier for you to enter the world because clients are available and patches are also available in cases of using L2NA-P286-D20201216-G269-5.5.5.64 you don’t even need to do a translation, just take the Russian or English version and server 286 a here on 287 you need to do the localization yourself.but you need to understand that using such larger versions of the game there is a lot of work to be done in the databases in order to restore procedures that simply do not exist in the databases.and if you take version 162 166 as an example, this is just the time when the Ertey base is ideal for this version of the game and there is little work with it, but you need a properly configured paserver login and a mandatory Korean system, Russian Taiwan and English systems 166 will not work without changes and even if they do it will not properly need the original.Now you need to understand that no matter what you choose, problem number 1 will be to make scripts that will match the selected game client one-on-one, and this is manual work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you should share 162 client so we can try for ourselves

anyway...

when you get to run AuthD you get some errors about some missing procedures.

run the queries into lin2db and they will be fixed.

i made the servers run, now my quest begins to login xd

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank all the guys who share their work here!! especially renobizarro!!I managed to make a character but I can't enter the game, I uploaded the data base so that we can all continue from here.

this is for 287 classic

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@renobizarro、irk、blackpanther197 Thank you friends who shared here. This file is to repair the establishment of a character database file, but it cannot enter the game.

Reaction score
with this authd for Creator Auth 010000 i login to game but i disconect in sec without pa server. and the 287 main server

Last edited:
Back