Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with this authd for Creator Auth 010000 i login to game but i disconect in sec without pa server. and the 287 main server

How did you do it, I will not respond immediately after I build a character, and I can't log in to the game. I also use 287

Which program package you use shared, I have too many things.

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with this authd for Creator Auth 010000 i login to game but i disconect in sec without pa server. and the 287 main server

I have already written several times that to enter the world you need 2 conditionslin_GetUserDataByCharIdif the first is donenow it remains the second restore this code correctly lin_SaveBotReportConfirm

but for those people who do not want to restorethen the easiest way to get into the world is to put a number here pay_stat 0 but this is not the right way and a lot of things will not work for you, you still need to restore the procedure that I am writing about and use a different original login and paserver

Reaction score
Can you write in English ?
This is Cracked Auth or untouched ?
Because shining in darkness like star

How did you do it, I will not respond immediately after I build a character, and I can't log in to the game. I also use 287

Which program package you use shared, I have too many things.

take this db i add some new procedures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well... i'm really confused on what files you guys are using because i managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN REV1" protocol 287 to run but can't login with any authd.

also managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN HEAD" protocol 287 run but when i login the server disconnects from authd and server crashes.

with "L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN REV1" i can keep Cached, l2server, l2npc, authd, authgated, pa server and l2comm up but can't login with any client, it disconnects me the moment i press enter key.

so...

why don't we agree in trying to make run a specific folder and rev?

i can re-do the missing stored procedures, no problem. but we should all be working on the same server files and client files.

also, if somebody wants to play with ida:

l2server.exe LSERVER HEAD
serial key invalid -> loc_847D5D
called from:
- loc_846C93
- loc_846C6D

cached.exe LSERVER HEAD
serial key invalid -> loc_45CCE9
called from:
- loc_45C508
- forgot to take note on the address -.-

l2server.exe LSERVER R1
serial key invalid -> loc_805F03
called from:
- loc_804F6B

cached.exe LSERVER R1
serial key invalid -> loc_45A33B
called from:
- loc_459C18
- - forgot to take note on the address -.-

l2server.exe CSERVER R1
invalid serial key -> loc_80BB8B
called from:
- loc_80AEDB
- loc_80AF01

cached.exe CSERVER R1
invalid serial key -> loc_463E5B
called from:
- loc_46377B
- loc_4637A0

L2Comm.exe: L2_LIVE_ESERVER
invalid serial key -> loc_14001129A
called from:
- loc_140011056
- loc_140010FE4

see you guys around

Does anyone know anything about the script folder, it's like they are all wrong right?

no, i mean... they all seem to have some errors but for me it's most likely that the executable files that we are using are not right for the script.

Reaction score
well... i'm really confused on what files you guys are using because i managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN REV1" protocol 287 to run but can't login with any authd.

also managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN HEAD" protocol 287 run but when i login the server disconnects from authd and server crashes.

with "L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN REV1" i can keep Cached, l2server, l2npc, authd, authgated, pa server and l2comm up but can't login with any client, it disconnects me the moment i press enter key.

so...

i can re-do the missing stored procedures, no problem. but we should all be working on the same server files and client files.

called from:
- loc_846C93
- loc_846C6D

cached.exe LSERVER HEAD
called from:
- loc_45C508

l2server.exe LSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_804F6B

cached.exe LSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_459C18

l2server.exe CSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_80AEDB
- loc_80AF01

cached.exe CSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_46377B
- loc_4637A0

called from:
- loc_140011056
- loc_140010FE4

see you guys around

no, i mean... they all seem to have some errors but for me it's most likely that the executable files that we are using are not right for the script.

can you make a tutorial to install pa server? i have install docker.. also take my db and login to the game but i disconect in second if fix the procedure lin_SaveBotReportConfirm can login without disconect

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you make a tutorial to install pa server? i have install docker.. also take my db and login to the game but i disconect in second if fix the procedure lin_SaveBotReportConfirm can login without disconect

lin_SaveBotReportConfirm yes, that's all you have to do

but you also have to take the original login and paserver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so...

called from:
- loc_846C93
- loc_846C6D

cached.exe LSERVER HEAD
called from:
- loc_45C508

l2server.exe LSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_804F6B

cached.exe LSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_459C18

l2server.exe CSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_80AEDB
- loc_80AF01

cached.exe CSERVER R1
called from:
- loc_46377B
- loc_4637A0

called from:
- loc_140011056
- loc_140010FE4

see you guys around

You have to use the l2DB database in Authd shared by this IRK, newly build, and then use Authd, and then try it, you can build it on the character, but there are still errors in the database, and then you lose the server connection. Re -start the client. You can see Established, but could not log in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sure i can.

you have to download this:

you just put the files wherever you want in your server hard drive and then:

1.- go inside the folder where "Dockerfile" is
2.- open a command prompt inside that folder and typ: docker build -t pae .
3.- wait for it to finish
4.- type this following commands replacing what is inside the square brackets and removing the square brackets too:

docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-1 --publish=10057:10057 pae
docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-2 --publish=10058:10057 pae

5.- check they are both running ok in docker.
6.- configure authd or authgated(don't remember which) to connect to the ip you have PA server running.

you can get [YOUR CLIENT APP ID] from config files, i believe this was in authd config file or l2server

You have to use the l2DB database in Authd shared by this IRK, newly build, and then use Authd, and then try it, you can build it on the character, but there are still errors in the database, and then you lose the server connection. Re -start the client. You can see Established, but could not log in.

those links ask for password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope i stop problem with instalation? and what name is this in containers?

did you run this commands?:

docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-1 --publish=10057:10057 pae
docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-2 --publish=10058:10057 pae

should look like this:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

should look like this:

Can my friend record an instructional video on how to set up and start this pa and put it on youtube

Reaction score

should look like this:

i have done all the steps but i dont know maybe not install corectly on my windows 10

Back