Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no look the photo from authd and the l2ini

that's weird, seems that we are not using the same authd.

also you could try sniffing sql server queries to lin2db to see what authd is trying to do and maybe there's some error there.

Reaction score
that's weird, seems that we are not using the same authd.

also you could try sniffing sql server queries to lin2db to see what authd is trying to do and maybe there's some error there.

this is the original authd and authgated from shared with the L2_LIVE_ESERVER what authd you use?

and this is from PA server log

look my Pa server settings its ok ? or missing something?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the original authd and authgated from shared with the L2_LIVE_ESERVER what authd you use?

How to build pa server? Can you make a video? My English is not very good. I can try it on video.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

logs from your PA server says it can't connect to database, if its local(127.0.0.1) try the next connection string:

Server=(local);Database=myDataBase;User Id=myUsername;Password=myPassword;

How to build pa server? Can you make a video? My English is not very good. I can try it on video.

try downgrading your docker to version 4.12 that seemed to work for blackpanther

Reaction score
logs from your PA server says it can't connect to database, if its local(127.0.0.1) try the next connection string:

Server=(local);Database=myDataBase;User Id=myUsername;Password=myPassword;

try downgrading your docker to version 4.12 that seemed to work for blackpanther

You dont have any problem with this column? "enc_flag" ?

update: i replace the enc_Flag on portal-auth-emulator- everywhere on .py files and pp_GetPortalUser.sql with this "new_pwd_flag" .. reinstall the PaServer and now its ok . but have a problem with one procedure on lin2db .

Pa Server : if any one have problem with latest version of docker download the version 4.12.0
and switch to linux containers

in auth server config use this

; Total count of PA Servers
PAConnectionCount = 1
PAIP="192.168.1.15" <---here your pc ip not the 127.0.0.1
PAPort = 10057

and run on docker this and change ip with your pc ip and user id and password

Code:
[COLOR=#141414]docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=DRIVER={ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server};SERVER=Your_ip;DATABASE=Your_Database;UID=sa;PWD=Your_Password;" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=1c4b8992-def6-4ab3-9a17-041c5115e501" --name=pae-1 --publish=10057:10057 pae[/COLOR]

update 2

now Pa server working without errors authd working without errors and authgated without errors but i can't login Access i have add password its ok if wrong password i disconected all working if change any parameter i working see the photos..

https://ibb.co/zsv9PkP

thanks to @guytis for the help

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the System folder of the client (L2KR-P287-D20200616-G574)

Protocol:287
IP: 127.0.0.1
GameGuard: Disabled
SysString: English

Hey there, could you please re-share your system dir, since it got deleted since then and there is no other source to get it from.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont have any problem with this column? "enc_flag" ?

update: i replace the enc_Flag on portal-auth-emulator- everywhere on .py files and pp_GetPortalUser.sql with this "new_pwd_flag" .. reinstall the PaServer and now its ok . but have a problem with one procedure on lin2db .

Pa Server : if any one have problem with latest version of docker download the version 4.12.0
and switch to linux containers

in auth server config use this

; Total count of PA Servers
PAConnectionCount = 1
PAIP="192.168.1.15" <---here your pc ip not the 127.0.0.1
PAPort = 10057

and run on docker this and change ip with your pc ip and user id and password

Code:
[COLOR=#141414]docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=DRIVER={ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server};SERVER=Your_ip;DATABASE=Your_Database;UID=sa;PWD=Your_Password;" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=1c4b8992-def6-4ab3-9a17-041c5115e501" --name=pae-1 --publish=10057:10057 pae[/COLOR]

update 2

now Pa server working without errors authd working without errors and authgated without errors but i can't login Access i have add password its ok if wrong password i disconected all working if change any parameter i working see the photos..

https://ibb.co/zsv9PkP

thanks to @guytis for the help

the only thing i get is this:

i can give you a hand in sql if you need.

can you share your system folder?

Reaction score
Hey there, could you please re-share your system dir, since it got deleted since then and there is no other source to get it from.

Yes my friend take the link

missing procedure lin_SaveBotReportConfirm i send me one from another forum but this is joke the file is completely wrong...

Last edited:
Reaction score
If someone doesn't have the client, they can download from torrent here are 2 versions for the 287 protocol
KR Client 2 VERSIONS G574+G573 torrent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Friends, can you share the authgated you use, why is it different from the results of our running? You have completed a lot of certification.

@ blackpanther197 paserver Can my friend record an instructional video on how to set up and start this pa and put it on youtube

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends, can you share the authgated you use, why is it different from the results of our running? You have completed a lot of certification.

@ blackpanther197 paserver Can my friend record an instructional video on how to set up and start this pa and put it on youtube

Pretty sure he's using the same AuthGateD what were're using but with an incorrect client, thats why it says Session id mismatch.

L2KR-P287-D20200608-G573 is the client which is able to log in, the other one is useless can can't even be patched properly to not use gg and actually connect to a specific ip.

need system 127.0.0.1 for 287 protocol

Hey there! Where did you get the IBServer files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
первое, что вы должны сделать, это выбросить эту сборку L2_TEST_LSERVER-r1, потому что это конструктор для сборки,
как и все остальные. нужно зайти на оригинальный svn и скачать оттуда релиз 162 l2dev и отвязать ключи, а затем найти оригинальную систему 162

Я сейчас использую 166 и хочу перейти на 162 есть оригинальный корейский клиент и 2 оригинальные системы 162 и 166 Мне теперь необходимо локализовать на всеобъемлющем интерфейсе и выбрать логин для версии 162.

some confusion or doubts that I have: Client protocol 166 is Secret of Empire: Part 1 in Classic mode, and 166 in live is ¿Fafurion ? but and protocol ¿162 ? or maybe 152, is in classic ¿ [2.8] Saviors: Seven Signs ?

and protocol 287 is ¿ Tales Untold / Homunculus Ch. 2 ?

Reaction score
some confusion or doubts that I have: Client protocol 166 is Secret of Empire: Part 1 in Classic mode, and 166 in live is ¿Fafurion ? but and protocol ¿162 ? or maybe 152, is in classic ¿ [2.8] Saviors: Seven Signs ?

and protocol 287 is ¿ Tales Untold / Homunculus Ch. 2 ?

protocol 162 is korean Client Orfer and yes the Client 287 is korean Homunculus Ch. 2 NA EU =286

166 is Fafurion Secret of Empire: Part 1.. and part 2 aka 196 client started with auto hunting etc...

Last edited:
Back