Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Reaction score
Would you mind telling me where did you get the IBServer files from that screenshot?

I have a ib server from advext64 but not workin, if it gave an error for serial and we could unlock it but it doesn't give anything, you put a server id and it weighs more than anything you put :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a ib server from advext64 but not workin, if it gave an error for serial and we could unlock it but it doesn't give anything, you put a server id and it weighs more than anything you put :p

The only reason i asked for it because i thought maybe my Glory Days server could work with the one from this classic, since ports and packets changed since Hellbound for some reason. But since i'm doing this just for fun not because i'm hosting some server for hundreds or thousands of people i'm not going to be too sad if i can't find one that works or people trying to sell it for me for unreasonable prices like the guy did above you.

I honestly don't know what happened in the recent years, but when i worked seriously with server files people actually shared their poop instead of trying to sell it for hundreds or thousands of dollars. Ducking pathetic what this community turned into.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a tutorial for entering the game?

If you want to bother with a fully korean client with korean voice and korean text, then sure, go ahead and waste your time on this thing.
I managed to make a working server and join but obviously the entire thing is korean why even bother with this?

You need that pa server whatever configured to accept connections, have to change the l2.ini to use the pa servers, and create an empty store procedure for lin_SaveBotReportConfirm, then it will let you in the game. Also since there is some sort of fuckery with the server ids, you have to add game server starting with id 111 otherwise the server list will be empty.

l2.ini
[Auth]
UseSecondaryAuth=false
UsePAServer=true
usePASideExtendAccount=true
ClientAppId=1c4b8992-def6-4ab3-9a17-041c5115e501

AuthD config:
; Use PA Server or not
UsePAServer = true

; Total count of PA Servers
PAConnectionCount = 1

; PA Connection Info
PAIP = 127.0.0.1
PAPort = 10057

And a properly configured pa server with edited source files so it supports this version of the game servers and the tabase table.
Indelible - Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
while you are tormented there with this 287 and rejoice like children that you managed to enter through a third-party extender, I would recommend that you spend your time so that at least someone begins to deal with the fact you launching , have you already seen the scripts folder? itemdata for example? and this scripting problem will be in all versions of the servers the first thing you need to do is start fixing it to fit it to your game client, after which you need to fix the base.

I now already have a working 166 with full multilingual client-server, and now I have switched to 162 north and started working on it and everywhere I use the original clients, system files and server files.

------------------------------------------------------------

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
while you are tormented there with this 287 and rejoice like children that you managed to enter through a third-party extender, I would recommend that you spend your time so that at least someone begins to deal with the fact you launching , have you already seen the scripts folder? itemdata for example? and this scripting problem will be in all versions of the servers the first thing you need to do is start fixing it to fit it to your game client, after which you need to fix the base.

I now already have a working 166 with full multilingual client-server, and now I have switched to 162 north and started working on it and everywhere I use the original clients, system files and server files.

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoa, you're such an amazing person, i'd love to see your files so i can test it myself instead of looking at nice screenshots.

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoa, you're such an amazing person, i'd love to see your files so i can test it myself instead of looking at nice screenshots.

you insulted me not long ago and now you are waiting for my files seriously?)
as I said, I do not share and do not sell, you can just watch the progress and show your

and if you want to be useful right now, as I said, start fixing scripts, you have the original AIEditor nasc L2Encoder and all bat available, you can take 166 euros for the client to extract all the correct ID from and you can start fixing instead of asking and waiting for share.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we need to make svn to work all together if we need to be playable the files!
who can make svn to start work all by request join in team work? some one have the knowledge to manage one svn and users?
or maybe we can make one discord channel?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you insulted me not long ago and now you are waiting for my files seriously?)

Clearly it was sarcastic, since my comment got deleted by mods. I honestly don't care for your files.

as I said, I do not share and do not sell, you can just watch the progress and show your
So, if i'm understanding this right, your only reason coming here is to show everyone how amazing you are but unwilling to give anyone help or tell how you did it, and you just want your ego to be caressed.

and if you want to be useful right now, as I said, start fixing scripts, you have the original AIEditor nasc L2Encoder and all bat available, you can take 166 euros for the client to extract all the correct ID from and you can start fixing instead of asking and waiting for share.

Y'see this is the difference between you and me, i'm not selling or buying anything, since it's disgusting and pathetic. Also i was only interested in this pack until i fixed it enough to join ingame to see that it's entirely korean and i'm not going to waste my time on a game which has auto fighting and such nonsense. I'm too old fashioned for this crap Lineage turned into. But anyway, i'm sure you'll find someone who is willing to rub your shoulders and tell you how amazing you are, it just won't be me.

Also if your only reason to be here is to post images, then kindly head over to facebook or instagram and do it there, this is for Lineage 2 server downloads and sharing.

Last edited:

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 162 166 which I am currently working on, there is no auto battle, it's like c4 c6 only much better.
the only difference between us is that it works for me and I'm always at work and looking for something to make it work even better
and you don’t want to do anything, that’s why you don’t have it.

well, I will give you all the opportunity to show what you are capable of and how you want to work for everyone!
Your task is to unbind the keys
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:162 - REVISION 2
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:162 - REVISION 4
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 8
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 9
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 11

L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 15
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 17
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 18
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 22
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 24

here are these versions of and I immediately give you all the link to download the Korean client 166 with the killed GG set to connect.
then I hope that our work will continue on scripts and see what happens in the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stuck on Server list L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 24

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 162 166 which I am currently working on, there is no auto battle, it's like c4 c6 only much better.
the only difference between us is that it works for me and I'm always at work and looking for something to make it work even better
and you don’t want to do anything, that’s why you don’t have it.

well, I will give you all the opportunity to show what you are capable of and how you want to work for everyone!
Your task is to unbind the keys
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:162 - REVISION 2
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:162 - REVISION 4
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 8
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 9
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 11

L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 15
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 17
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 18
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 22
L2_LIVE_LSERVER - CLIENT:166 - REVISION 24

here are these versions of and I immediately give you all the link to download the Korean client 166 with the killed GG set to connect.
then I hope that our work will continue on scripts and see what happens in the end.

You're cute. The 166 client with killed gg system is already available to everyone already in this very thread. As i said before, i already made it into the game and i even posted screenshot of it. You just generously offered something that is worthless once again. Also did i stutter when i said twice already that i'm not even interested in this korean server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With custom Auth i log in lobby, create character, but can't log in world
L2Server has error and disconnect
[NO_ERROR]AS_WRITE_USERDATA AccountID[1] TotalNum[164]

irk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're cute. The 166 client with killed gg system is already available to everyone already in this very thread. As i said before, i already made it into the game and i even posted screenshot of it. You just generously offered something that is worthless once again. Also did i stutter when i said twice already that i'm not even interested in this korean server?

your screenshot from client 287 with auto battle
166 is a completely different game client and yes I see screenshots from some people but I don't see anyone sharing it here.
and you can continue to cry and be forever unsatisfied and do nothing.
I said my conditions, whoever wants 166 will get it and maybe in the future it will come to 162 if there is progress on 166, but it's not about you, you don't know how to do anything and you won't do it, you'll just wait for share.

Inactive
Reaction score

Kind Reminder: irk doesn't owe you anything, so acting like he does is pretty poor on your behalf. Flaming him, being toxic and thinking your cute will not end well on ragezone for you.

Please take the drama to DM so the rest of the public doesn't have to deal with it.

Reactions: irk
Back