Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2O Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Reaction score
version:

C30_A_0610_200610_14_43_hotfix

needs some db work. use the db from GoD and fix it, or beg those clowns from Games Coast to sell you their db.

enjoy

fyyre, who lost his fuggin password for normal account ... <_<

also .. i have .pdb for literally everything, npc, l2nap, l2server, cached .. if interested let me know. i know l2 off development is not big on this forum .. but .. what the hell

almost forgot l2auth and authgated .. these have pdb files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yay, found my password =o

Here is three more things for this this early time on Friday

some of the
as stated in OP, lin2world needs love.

options:

1) use the , fix it
2) steal/scam/get it from the games coast jerks (KR network scary, lel) .. too bad they fix their ncwest loadbalancer eh, losers ?

(full thing, has script_EP55C30.7z)

p.s. if you were making a lot of money reselling the script folders and I just ruined that.. sorry? (not).

And perhaps first time ever leaked? (I really do not know) .. (in Korea, at least):

Other things I am considering releasing... 06/2020 Blade & Soul with .pdb files for all daemons.

Blade & Soul Frontier (UE 4 version of BNS .. was sort of a 'test' .. it's unique either way).

Why am I releasing this stuff? I do not care about games anymore.. causes are more important.

<3 please mirror what you download <3

updates - 5 May:

EP55_Classic_30_0610_200609_20_07.zip - EP55 no password allow for scripts. Let me know if script_aden not present!
GD21_SQL.rar - GoD lin2world

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
version:

C30_A_0610_200610_14_43_hotfix

needs some db work. use the db from GoD and fix it, or beg those clowns from Games Coast to sell you their db.

enjoy

fyyre, who lost his fuggin password for normal account ... <_<

also .. i have .pdb for literally everything, npc, l2nap, l2server, cached .. if interested let me know. i know l2 off development is not big on this forum .. but .. what the hell

almost forgot l2auth and authgated .. these have pdb files.

"also .. i have .pdb for literally everything, npc, l2nap, l2server, cached .. if interested let me know. i know l2 off development is not big on this forum .. but .. what the hell"
is it possible to get them somehow?I wrote to you in private.
and you can password from the archive script_EP55C30.7z

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Definitely interested in any pdb's you have, would help a lot in RE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for your share to L2 community!

I saw, you can share .pdb files, I would very appreciate it, if it's possible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mind you to upload the bns stuff you mention?

Certainly, but takes time. Many gigabytes of data to uploading. I encourage patience to all - I not go back on my words.

=)

Fyyre

hi,bro..could you share old(2007 or 2008) jade dynasty source code? thanks

here you are!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well Fire is back with strong shares again at 2022 :)

cashed and l2server have serial? i can't open.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No offence, but if you don't have the ability to get around the serial, you wont have the ability to fix the multiple issues to get them running.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No offence, but if you don't have the ability to get around the serial, you wont have the ability to fix the multiple issues to get them running.
what is your problem mate? as it know you sell this files before some time for big price.. if you don't need to help for any guide just don't spam :) no hate.
no one need to use this korean htm.. just i need to test it at local... btw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just got these files the same time you did, and all it takes to fix it, is a simple jz jnz patch, the simple fact you need a guide for that, means your not going to be able to rebuild the entire database that is missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Certainly, but takes time. Many gigabytes of data to uploading. I encourage patience to all - I not go back on my words.

=)

Fyyre

here you are!

jdserver. There is no source code of the server-side skill Library in RAR. It seems to be version 1378. Can you share the older version of the client-side source code and the server-side source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just got these files the same time you did, and all it takes to fix it, is a simple jz jnz patch, the simple fact you need a guide for that, means your not going to be able to rebuild the entire database that is missing.

maybe I confused you with another person sorry..
if is so easy for you why you don't do it and share it like Fyyre he do! but the problem with lineage community is only one!
ALL NEED TO TAKE FILES AND NO ONE SHARE!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Because it is not "easy" rebuilding the entire DB is going to take time, time someone is not going to do for free, or public, sadly, the sheer amount of work to do Ranking + world oly alone, is massive, let alone all the mercenary stored procs, and ontop of that, none of it can be done "perfect" as we do not have a refrence for these, besides "kinda" for oly from other chronicles., i dont mean to come off as an idiot, but the sheer amount of work to get these bins to a perfect/stable state, is a large undertaking.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing!Is a script_EP55C30.7z decompression password required?thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Are there scripts for the classic version? and then posted only from maine and essence?

Back