Lineage 2 Classic 3.0

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 324
  1. #301
    Apprentice guytis is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    9Posts
    Does anyone know anything about the script folder, it's like they are all wrong right?

  2. #302
    Enthusiast blackpanther197 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    Rhodes-GreeceLocation
    41Posts
    with this authd for Creator Auth 010000 i login to game but i disconect in sec without pa server. and the 287 main server

    https://ibb.co/Q7ggcSf
    Last edited by blackpanther197; 1 Day Ago at 11:54 AM. Reason: add creator authd

  3. #303
    Enthusiast kirayamatos is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    29Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther197 View Post
    with this authd for Creator Auth 010000 i login to game but i disconect in sec without pa server. and the 287 main server

    https://ibb.co/Q7ggcSf
    How did you do it, I will not respond immediately after I build a character, and I can't log in to the game. I also use 287

    Which program package you use shared, I have too many things.

  4. #304
    Apprentice irk is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    24Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther197 View Post
    with this authd for Creator Auth 010000 i login to game but i disconect in sec without pa server. and the 287 main server

    https://ibb.co/Q7ggcSf
    I have already written several times that to enter the world you need 2 conditionslin_GetUserDataByCharIdif the first is donenow it remains the second restore this code correctly lin_SaveBotReportConfirm

    - - - Updated - - -

    but for those people who do not want to restorethen the easiest way to get into the world is to put a number here pay_stat 0 but this is not the right way and a lot of things will not work for you, you still need to restore the procedure that I am writing about and use a different original login and paserver https://gyazo.com/6ffc7d58a1e531f5ede7aa622610bab4

  5. #305
    Enthusiast blackpanther197 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    Rhodes-GreeceLocation
    41Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cinus View Post
    Can you write in English ?
    This is Cracked Auth or untouched ?
    Because shining in darkness like star
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...20bb?nocache=1
    Quote Originally Posted by kirayamatos View Post
    How did you do it, I will not respond immediately after I build a character, and I can't log in to the game. I also use 287

    Which program package you use shared, I have too many things.
    take this db i add some new procedures

    https://mega.nz/file/zUgD1RYZ#yaGH7K...VVN32KyfEg59zk

  6. #306
    Member renobizarro is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2006 Join Date
    localhostLocation
    67Posts
    well... i'm really confused on what files you guys are using because i managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN REV1" protocol 287 to run but can't login with any authd.

    also managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN HEAD" protocol 287 run but when i login the server disconnects from authd and server crashes.

    with "L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN REV1" i can keep Cached, l2server, l2npc, authd, authgated, pa server and l2comm up but can't login with any client, it disconnects me the moment i press enter key.

    so...

    why don't we agree in trying to make run a specific folder and rev?


    i can re-do the missing stored procedures, no problem. but we should all be working on the same server files and client files.

    also, if somebody wants to play with ida:

    l2server.exe LSERVER HEAD
    serial key invalid -> loc_847D5D
    called from:
    - loc_846C93
    - loc_846C6D

    cached.exe LSERVER HEAD
    serial key invalid -> loc_45CCE9
    called from:
    - loc_45C508
    - forgot to take note on the address -.-

    l2server.exe LSERVER R1
    serial key invalid -> loc_805F03
    called from:
    - loc_804F6B

    cached.exe LSERVER R1
    serial key invalid -> loc_45A33B
    called from:
    - loc_459C18
    - - forgot to take note on the address -.-


    l2server.exe CSERVER R1
    invalid serial key -> loc_80BB8B
    called from:
    - loc_80AEDB
    - loc_80AF01

    cached.exe CSERVER R1
    invalid serial key -> loc_463E5B
    called from:
    - loc_46377B
    - loc_4637A0

    L2Comm.exe: L2_LIVE_ESERVER
    invalid serial key -> loc_14001129A
    called from:
    - loc_140011056
    - loc_140010FE4

    see you guys around

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by guytis View Post
    Does anyone know anything about the script folder, it's like they are all wrong right?
    no, i mean... they all seem to have some errors but for me it's most likely that the executable files that we are using are not right for the script.

  7. #307
    Enthusiast blackpanther197 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    Rhodes-GreeceLocation
    41Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renobizarro View Post
    well... i'm really confused on what files you guys are using because i managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN REV1" protocol 287 to run but can't login with any authd.

    also managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN HEAD" protocol 287 run but when i login the server disconnects from authd and server crashes.

    with "L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN REV1" i can keep Cached, l2server, l2npc, authd, authgated, pa server and l2comm up but can't login with any client, it disconnects me the moment i press enter key.

    so...

    why don't we agree in trying to make run a specific folder and rev?


    i can re-do the missing stored procedures, no problem. but we should all be working on the same server files and client files.

    also, if somebody wants to play with ida:

    l2server.exe LSERVER HEAD
    serial key invalid -> loc_847D5D
    called from:
    - loc_846C93
    - loc_846C6D

    cached.exe LSERVER HEAD
    serial key invalid -> loc_45CCE9
    called from:
    - loc_45C508
    - forgot to take note on the address -.-

    l2server.exe LSERVER R1
    serial key invalid -> loc_805F03
    called from:
    - loc_804F6B

    cached.exe LSERVER R1
    serial key invalid -> loc_45A33B
    called from:
    - loc_459C18
    - - forgot to take note on the address -.-


    l2server.exe CSERVER R1
    invalid serial key -> loc_80BB8B
    called from:
    - loc_80AEDB
    - loc_80AF01

    cached.exe CSERVER R1
    invalid serial key -> loc_463E5B
    called from:
    - loc_46377B
    - loc_4637A0

    L2Comm.exe: L2_LIVE_ESERVER
    invalid serial key -> loc_14001129A
    called from:
    - loc_140011056
    - loc_140010FE4

    see you guys around

    - - - Updated - - -



    no, i mean... they all seem to have some errors but for me it's most likely that the executable files that we are using are not right for the script.

    can you make a tutorial to install pa server? i have install docker.. also take my db and login to the game but i disconect in second if fix the procedure lin_SaveBotReportConfirm can login without disconect

  8. #308
    Apprentice irk is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2022 Join Date
    24Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther197 View Post
    can you make a tutorial to install pa server? i have install docker.. also take my db and login to the game but i disconect in second if fix the procedure lin_SaveBotReportConfirm can login without disconect

    lin_SaveBotReportConfirm yes, that's all you have to do

    but you also have to take the original login and paserver

  9. #309
    Enthusiast kirayamatos is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2009 Join Date
    29Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renobizarro View Post
    well... i'm really confused on what files you guys are using because i managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN REV1" protocol 287 to run but can't login with any authd.

    also managed to make "L2_LIVE_LSERVER_SVN HEAD" protocol 287 run but when i login the server disconnects from authd and server crashes.

    with "L2_LIVE_CSERVER_SVN REV1" i can keep Cached, l2server, l2npc, authd, authgated, pa server and l2comm up but can't login with any client, it disconnects me the moment i press enter key.

    so...

    why don't we agree in trying to make run a specific folder and rev?


    i can re-do the missing stored procedures, no problem. but we should all be working on the same server files and client files.

    also, if somebody wants to play with ida:

    l2server.exe LSERVER HEAD
    serial key invalid -> loc_847D5D
    called from:
    - loc_846C93
    - loc_846C6D

    cached.exe LSERVER HEAD
    serial key invalid -> loc_45CCE9
    called from:
    - loc_45C508
    - forgot to take note on the address -.-

    l2server.exe LSERVER R1
    serial key invalid -> loc_805F03
    called from:
    - loc_804F6B

    cached.exe LSERVER R1
    serial key invalid -> loc_45A33B
    called from:
    - loc_459C18
    - - forgot to take note on the address -.-


    l2server.exe CSERVER R1
    invalid serial key -> loc_80BB8B
    called from:
    - loc_80AEDB
    - loc_80AF01

    cached.exe CSERVER R1
    invalid serial key -> loc_463E5B
    called from:
    - loc_46377B
    - loc_4637A0

    L2Comm.exe: L2_LIVE_ESERVER
    invalid serial key -> loc_14001129A
    called from:
    - loc_140011056
    - loc_140010FE4

    see you guys around

    - - - Updated - - -



    no, i mean... they all seem to have some errors but for me it's most likely that the executable files that we are using are not right for the script.
    You have to use the l2DB database in Authd shared by this IRK, newly build, and then use Authd, and then try it, you can build it on the character, but there are still errors in the database, and then you lose the server connection. Re -start the client. You can see Established, but could not log in.
    https://mega.nz/file/VN8nGBiQ#A0poVu...BE1R67_PyZDWо
    https://mega.nz/file/VN8nGBiQ#A0poVu...BE1R67_PyZDWо

  10. #310
    Member renobizarro is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2006 Join Date
    localhostLocation
    67Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther197 View Post
    can you make a tutorial to install pa server? i have install docker.. also take my db and login to the game but i disconect in second if fix the procedure lin_SaveBotReportConfirm can login without disconect
    sure i can.

    you have to download this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16uw...usp=share_link

    you just put the files wherever you want in your server hard drive and then:

    1.- go inside the folder where "Dockerfile" is
    2.- open a command prompt inside that folder and typ: docker build -t pae .
    3.- wait for it to finish
    4.- type this following commands replacing what is inside the square brackets and removing the square brackets too:

    docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-1 --publish=10057:10057 pae
    docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-2 --publish=10058:10057 pae

    5.- check they are both running ok in docker.
    6.- configure authd or authgated(don't remember which) to connect to the ip you have PA server running.

    you can get [YOUR CLIENT APP ID] from config files, i believe this was in authd config file or l2server

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kirayamatos View Post
    You have to use the l2DB database in Authd shared by this IRK, newly build, and then use Authd, and then try it, you can build it on the character, but there are still errors in the database, and then you lose the server connection. Re -start the client. You can see Established, but could not log in.
    https://mega.nz/file/VN8nGBiQ#A0poVu...BE1R67_PyZDWо
    https://mega.nz/file/VN8nGBiQ#A0poVu...BE1R67_PyZDWо
    those links ask for password.

  11. #311

  12. #312
    Enthusiast blackpanther197 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    Rhodes-GreeceLocation
    41Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irk View Post
    lin_SaveBotReportConfirm yes, that's all you have to do

    but you also have to take the original login and paserver

    where to fint original pa server?

    ok now i look renobizarro posted :P
    @renobizarro look the photo is ok now ? https://ibb.co/cLx7bwz
    Last edited by blackpanther197; 1 Day Ago at 02:54 PM.

  13. #313
    Member renobizarro is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2006 Join Date
    localhostLocation
    67Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther197 View Post
    where to fint original pa server?

    ok now i look renobizarro posted :P
    @renobizarro look the photo is ok now ? https://ibb.co/cLx7bwz
    check on docker desktop if the containers are running

  14. #314
    Enthusiast blackpanther197 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2006 Join Date
    Rhodes-GreeceLocation
    41Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renobizarro View Post
    check on docker desktop if the containers are running
    nope i stop problem with instalation? and what name is this in containers?

    https://ibb.co/Zd6pqv3

  15. #315
    Member renobizarro is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2006 Join Date
    localhostLocation
    67Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpanther197 View Post
    nope i stop problem with instalation? and what name is this in containers?

    https://ibb.co/Zd6pqv3
    did you run this commands?:

    docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-1 --publish=10057:10057 pae
    docker run --detach --restart=always --env="PAE_CONNECTION_STRING=[YOUR DATABASE CONNECTION STRING]" --env="PAE_CLIENT_APP_ID=[YOUR CLIENT APP ID]" --name=pae-2 --publish=10058:10057 pae


    should look like this:

    https://ibb.co/pQ6BJ8n



Advertisement