Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

100% Habbo-Camera [WORKAROUND] by Steve Winfield

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They have ->
And I think that is the current release ... someone could create a script for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get this error and i dont know how to fix it:
Error CS1061 'Game' does not contain a definition for '_cameraManager' and no extension method '_cameraManager' accepting a first argument of type 'Game' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Plus Emulator C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Game.cs 72 Active

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

where should I apply these files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'CameraPhotoPreview' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Plus Emulator C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\PlusEMU - Kopie\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs 107 Active

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0234 The type or namespace name 'Camera' does not exist in the namespace 'Plus.HabboHotel' (are you missing an assembly reference?) Plus Emulator C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\PlusEMU - Kopie\Messages\Net\MusConnection.cs 21 Active

and so on

Reactions: pel
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem, I have a Habbo.swf and need to change the images (Flash decompiler). However, the error that occurs is that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem, I have a Habbo.swf and need to change the images (Flash decompiler). However, the error that occurs is that

Contact I on Skype I would help you.
My skype: lombardodu7100

Back