Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

12 New Habbo Clothes

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Habbo uploaded 12 new army clothes. 1 or 2 of them are slightly broken due to Habbo not finishing them just yet.

Screenshot:
SxjC9nl - 12 New Habbo Clothes - RaGEZONE Forums

New Download:

Enjoy :laugh:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I was not very active with downloading things the last days, I know there were some clothes released and yeah I wanted to ask if you maybe can add some links to this thread or something like that. Anyways nice release.

Greetz,

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I was not very active with downloading things the last days, I know there were some clothes released and yeah I wanted to ask if you maybe can add some links to this thread or something like that.

These are the most recent ones yet, there haven't been any others released apart from ones that I released a week ago that you commented on, so I presume you have them already.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These are the most recent ones yet, there haven't been any others released apart from ones that I released a week ago that you commented on, so I presume you have them already.

Alright, thanks mate!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice release !
But there is a bug with one pants.
Screen:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good release. Could be useful for one of the enforcement corporations on roleplays.

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I like them.
Maby a new furniture collection ....

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Download is gone?

I have no idea what's happened to it, I don't even have the file on my PC anymore. When I try download from my MEGA account it shows this:
BXp9vOx - 12 New Habbo Clothes - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have no idea what's happened to it, I don't even have the file on my PC anymore. When I try download from my MEGA account it shows this:
BXp9vOx - 12 New Habbo Clothes - RaGEZONE Forums

I need this too. Reupload it please, or re-release it. Or close this thread.

ONT: I still like the clothes.

Attachments

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Updated thread with new download link, apologies for the other being down, still no idea why it went down.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another mirror:

Back