Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey.

Today I decided to release an one-year old project from Johnix and me.
Its called Apollo.

What is this?
Apollo was a try to code Habbo in HTML5 using a Java Emulator.

Why didnt we finish it?
While coding, we lost our interest in Habbo.

What did we finish?
  • Chat
  • Rooms
  • Catalogue (started)
  • Items (started)
  • Multiplayer
  • colored Chatbubbles
  • a few commands (moonwalk, ha, alert, roomalert, sit, ...)

Screenshots (from german dev. thread: )
pel - Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums

pel - Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Links:
Emulator:
Furniture:
Client:
CMS:
Database: (thanks to Mink)

If you like it dont forget to leave a like.
I do not support this in any way.

iExit

Last edited:
Still alive.
Reaction score
Good as always, keep it up.

Greetings from Germany,

Reaction score
Thank you for the release. You managed to change the design up a little and still keep the Habbo feeling. (actually I think this design looks better than Habbo's current UI) Also it's amazing how far you came with developing all kinds of features. Very very nice!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can I login to can access the me? I don't have Access to any Page..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cheers for the release, managed to get it working:

Do you by chance have a copy of the version used in the screenshots? If so it would be much appreciated if you were able to provide it, as the copy provided appears to be an older build.

This copy doesn't have an updated database (although it wasn't hard to update), it doesn't have items implemented, the speech and typing bubbles don't seem to be displaying properly, the walk timeout isn't working and the design has noticeable differences compared to how it looks in the screenshots.

I'll definitely be working more on this, thanks again for the release.

Reactions: pel
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Do you by chance have a copy of the version used in the screenshots? If so it would be much appreciated if you were able to provide it, as the copy provided appears to be an older build.

This copy doesn't have an updated database (although it wasn't hard to update), it doesn't have items implemented, the speech and typing bubbles don't seem to be displaying properly, the walk timeout isn't working and the design has noticeable differences compared to how it looks in the screenshots.

What for program did u need to have this work?

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Nice, good luck!
And No, im sorry. I didnt knew that we already have started changing the style to the new.
Here is how it looked:

The bubbles are fcked up cuz we had new bubble images and we didnt updated the css and the images. But Im sure 1 colored bubble should work..

Im really really sorry, I did not look in the source for about 1 year :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What for program did u need to have this work?

I used the Eclipse IDE, just create a project and set the project location to the path of the emulator. From there you can just run the server from within the project.

Nice, good luck!
And No, im sorry. I didnt knew that we already have started changing the style to the new.
Here is how it looked:

The bubbles are fcked up cuz we had new bubble images and we didnt updated the css and the images. But Im sure 1 colored bubble should work..

Im really really sorry, I did not look in the source for about 1 year :/

It's cool, you've done a really good job. I'm sure many people will pick this up and see what they can make of it.

Mind releasing a full copy of the database(s)?

Here's the one I put together, I'm fairly sure it has everything aside from the catalog_pages columns.

Link:

Back