Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This type of project has been tried so many times by so many people.

Very sad that no-one actually finishes it. One exception is Jabbo for v26 which was pretty complete (playable atleast).

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This type of project has been tried so many times by so many people.

Very sad that no-one actually finishes it. One exception is Jabbo for v26 which was pretty complete (playable atleast).

Yea, but r63/r63B or what the hell the newest production/version is does have tons of features more than v26 and its twice the work to make a html5 habbo than to code an emulator for a swf. (and now go to f331 and see how long a dev. of an emu does take)

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea, but r63/r63B or what the hell the newest production/version is does have tons of features more than v26 and its twice the work to make a html5 habbo than to code an emulator for a swf. (and now go to f331 and see how long a dev. of an emu does take)

Yep, I know. I love the project though.

Reactions: pel
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
WOW! Amazing! I really like this! The design ingame and the CMS, it's perfect!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not actually sure, I received an error saying the column needed to be added to the table. I haven't yet had a chance to look over it all properly.

You will continue with the project? you will release your edit?

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Wow I've been wanting to do something like this for so long but have hesitated due to lack of knowledge and all the bases being very outdated!

Thank-you so much for this. If I ever become successful from this, I will try to remember to give you your dues. :)

Cheers.

Edit:

This stuff is mostly wayy over my head. What purpose does the polygon data serve for each furniture? I can't imagine that it actually maps out the whole furniture.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for releasing this. I started my own client + server this week in Node.js and Angular on the client side and I think I'll take a look at this.

qqlwKia - Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums nx3G816 - Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums wupdVi - Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally someone actually made a HTML5 habbo. If someone could pick up this project that would be Ducking amazing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Neat project, and thanks for sharing it! Just wondering if the site-part of it has any requirements (like IIS, or an older PHP version - excuse my dumb butt). The server wasn't hard to get working but the site part of it is... proving to be quite the struggle.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cool!

Edit:
Changed my mind, it's actually really bad. You just can't call using SVG HTML5.

Sorry but this is seriously probably the worst code I've seen since a long time.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool!

Edit:
Changed my mind, it's actually really bad. You just can't call using SVG HTML5.

Sorry but this is seriously probably the worst code I've seen since a long time.

I agree. I've also checked the source and you can't call this an HTML5 project. Its mostly made out of <svg> elements, which already existed before HTML5. The UI is made with divs and CSS. All this stuff (UI, svg, ...) loads the DOM very much.
Also, all the furniture is in the index.html. What is your plan when you get over thousands of furniture's?

HabboJS, an old project of Joery and me was written completely in a canvas. Everything got rendered client-side on the canvas with javascript, and only the furniture was loaded from external images.

I like how you've finished and released this project though. We didn't make it this far.

pel

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I agree. I've also checked the source and you can't call this an HTML5 project. Its mostly made out of <svg> elements, which already existed before HTML5. The UI is made with divs and CSS. All this stuff (UI, svg, ...) loads the DOM very much.
Also, all the furniture is in the index.html. What is your plan when you get over thousands of furniture's?

HabboJS, an old project of Joery and me was written completely in a canvas. Everything got rendered client-side on the canvas with javascript, and only the furniture was loaded from external images.

I like how you've finished and released this project though. We didn't make it this far.

We had all in the index page cuz we were too lazy to create external files. Of course, it is stupid to have all god damn furnitures in the page. We planed to load all the items when we need them for a room, catalogue preview afterwards and cache them since they were loaded once.

The others, I dont know and I dont care.
We know that the Java Code is not even the best, like php, but we have improved our skills in a hard way from them on.
Johnix and I got a look in the codes yesterday and we were laughing.

So, dont criticize the code. We know its bad and we dont care about it.

Reaction score
We had all in the index page cuz we were too lazy to create external files. Of course, it is stupid to have all god damn furnitures in the page. We planed to load all the items when we need them for a room, catalogue preview afterwards and cache them since they were loaded once.

The others, I dont know and I dont care.
We know that the Java Code is not even the best, like php, but we have improved our skills in a hard way from them on.
Johnix and I got a look in the codes yesterday and we were laughing.

So, dont criticize the code. We know its bad and we dont care about it.

Everyone here will criticize. If they care so much, they can rewrite it :p

Reactions: pel
Back