Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks! Brilliant release & clearly a lot of hard work.

P.S. thanks for the Don't stop me now track ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
high five mate. thanks for this development.

Any one managed to get cms running? Can't get it loading past login screen, mysql database up etc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
high five mate. thanks for this development.

Any one managed to get cms running? Can't get it loading past login screen, mysql database up etc?

Considering the index of the CMS sets static username and password session variables, my guess is that it's incomplete. However, the client and other relevant files to the release are in the apolloc folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get this working? I have kinda just my user avatar isn't showing up and the chat bubbles are all the way to the left, mostly unreadable

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks nice but why NodeJS? Its literally aids in my opinion.
Why not? NodeJS handle all clients in one moment, and it's much better then Java (like for Games in HTML5, Flash etc.).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Look good , i have plans to build on future a MMO like Habbo , to be Honest more like Mobiles Disco, based on chating on a room and play games like the cunning fox Gamehall concept... I'll take a look to see how works :D

Back