Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] pel is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    Munich, GermanyLocation
    384Posts

Re: Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Cheers for the release, managed to get it working:

Do you by chance have a copy of the version used in the screenshots? If so it would be much appreciated if you were able to provide it, as the copy provided appears to be an older build.

This copy doesn't have an updated database (although it wasn't hard to update), it doesn't have items implemented, the speech and typing bubbles don't seem to be displaying properly, the walk timeout isn't working and the design has noticeable differences compared to how it looks in the screenshots.

I'll definitely be working more on this, thanks again for the release.
    Nice, good luck!
    And No, im sorry. I didnt knew that we already have started changing the style to the new.
    Here is how it looked:

The bubbles are fcked up cuz we had new bubble images and we didnt updated the css and the images. But Im sure 1 colored bubble should work..

Im really really sorry, I did not look in the source for about 1 year :/

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    ~/Location
    611Posts

Re: Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]

Mind releasing a full copy of the database(s)?

MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    55Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ReleBomba View Post
    What for program did u need to have this work?
    I used the Eclipse IDE, just create a project and set the project location to the path of the emulator. From there you can just run the server from within the project.

Quote Originally Posted by iExit View Post
    Nice, good luck!
    And No, im sorry. I didnt knew that we already have started changing the style to the new.
    Here is how it looked:

The bubbles are fcked up cuz we had new bubble images and we didnt updated the css and the images. But Im sure 1 colored bubble should work..

Im really really sorry, I did not look in the source for about 1 year :/
    It's cool, you've done a really good job. I'm sure many people will pick this up and see what they can make of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Mind releasing a full copy of the database(s)?
    Here's the one I put together, I'm fairly sure it has everything aside from the catalog_pages columns.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!qMh3HYhb!BGxUfLIND...8E1t2dLU2U4u18

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    ~/Location
    611Posts

What are the class_name used for? Give me an example? :b

MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    55Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    What are the class_name used for? Give me an example? :b
    I'm not actually sure, I received an error saying the column needed to be added to the table. I haven't yet had a chance to look over it all properly.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    ~/Location
    611Posts

I'm not actually sure, I received an error saying the column needed to be added to the table. I haven't yet had a chance to look over it all properly.
    The server is just so... ugh :/

MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    1,004Posts

This type of project has been tried so many times by so many people.

Very sad that no-one actually finishes it. One exception is Jabbo for v26 which was pretty complete (playable atleast).

MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,408Posts

It's looking great! Good job!

Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT]Apollo ~ Habbo HTML5 Base [+ CMS] - Java [NOT FINISHED] [1 YEAR OLD PROJECT] pel is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    Munich, GermanyLocation
    384Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oleaa View Post
    This type of project has been tried so many times by so many people.

Very sad that no-one actually finishes it. One exception is Jabbo for v26 which was pretty complete (playable atleast).
    Yea, but r63/r63B or what the hell the newest production/version is does have tons of features more than v26 and its twice the work to make a html5 habbo than to code an emulator for a swf. (and now go to f331 and see how long a dev. of an emu does take)

MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    1,004Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iExit View Post
    Yea, but r63/r63B or what the hell the newest production/version is does have tons of features more than v26 and its twice the work to make a html5 habbo than to code an emulator for a swf. (and now go to f331 and see how long a dev. of an emu does take)
    Yep, I know. I love the project though.

MemberRank
    Nov 2014 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    452Posts

WOW! Amazing! I really like this! The design ingame and the CMS, it's perfect!

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    29Posts

You will continue with the project? you will release your edit?

MemberRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    1,207Posts

Wow I've been wanting to do something like this for so long but have hesitated due to lack of knowledge and all the bases being very outdated!

Thank-you so much for this. If I ever become successful from this, I will try to remember to give you your dues. :)

Cheers.

Edit:

This stuff is mostly wayy over my head. What purpose does the polygon data serve for each furniture? I can't imagine that it actually maps out the whole furniture.
    Last edited by PR0; 01-12-15 at 05:59 AM.

MemberRank
    Aug 2012 Join Date
    ~/Location
    611Posts

Despite the fact that I can't get the avatar to show up, I like this. Nice release :)

MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    29Posts

someone will continue with the project?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement