Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arcturus Morningstar - 2.0.0 Stable - The Arcturus Community Fork

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to everyone, I'm trying to run this emulator in a VPS with Windows Server 2016R2 Datacenter, the emulator initialize but the client doesn't go up after of 76%... I was trying the same configuration in my desktop and the client loads good. I'm using a NodeJS CMS (Built by me) and NGinx. The link of the hotel is with https.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any tutorial to set up cosmic with Morningstar on a linux vps?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know if someone at least is kind to make an understandable youtube tutorial on how to make an arcturus morningstar hotel. with all things included. with downloadable or at least put everything you need in 1 link... I love habbo I adore it, I would like to help in some way in this but first I need to learn and I never see tutorials that are useful for newbies like me. from (how to edit the catalog or how to make a current habbo 2020) someone nice who can do this please. it is a good for all of us as a community. we will all win because there will be more people contributing.

with pure text and without links not everyone understands. There are many of us that English is not their mother tongue. texts without illustrations can cause confusion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to know if someone at least is kind to make an understandable youtube tutorial on how to make an arcturus morningstar hotel. with all things included. with downloadable or at least put everything you need in 1 link... I love habbo I adore it, I would like to help in some way in this but first I need to learn and I never see tutorials that are useful for newbies like me. from (how to edit the catalog or how to make a current habbo 2020) someone nice who can do this please. it is a good for all of us as a community. we will all win because there will be more people contributing.

with pure text and without links not everyone understands. There are many of us that English is not their mother tongue. texts without illustrations can cause confusion.

Agree:fanny:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.4.0 RC-1 Is inbound very soon, here's the changelog so far:

- Add RC4 Crypto Support - Use crypto finally credits to Mikee
- Banzai Pucks now work in corners - Credits to Narzo
- EXPLOIT FIX - Group Forums (John, MadHaze )
- EXPLOIT FIX - Pet Names (John, scottstamp )
- EXPLOIT FIX - Stickies now have a max amount per room, configurable in db (John)
- Patched a vuln in ChannelReadHandler (zgrav)
- Fixed Rare Monsterplant seeds(zgrav)
- Fixed a disconnect in mod tools when using them in public rooms (zgrav)
- Made homerooms act like habbo, only send you to them if you are a new user (configurable, by default it's left so everyone is sent to homerooms) (John, zGrav)
- Fixed timestamp issue with Apollyon (zgrav)
- Project Dobby Integration (Thijimen)
- Fixed WiredEffectTriggerStacks NPE (John)
- Removed custom wired into a plugin (John)
- Fixed room blocking. (TheJava, John)
- Fixed Rotating Monsterplants (Beny)
- Fixed incorrect habbo height on item pickup (Beny)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.4.0 RC-1 has been released! If it breaks your hotel, we suggest changing back to 2.3.2 in the meantime. There's a reason it's not a full release yet. ;)

Changelog:
-Add RC4 Crypto Support - Use crypto finally credits to Mikee
-Banzai Pucks now work in corners - Credits to Narzo
-EXPLOIT FIX - Stickies now have a max amount per room, configurable in db (John)
-Patched a vuln in ChannelReadHandler (zgrav)
-Fixed Rare Monsterplant seeds (zgrav)
-Fixed a disconnect in mod tools when using them in public rooms (zgrav)
-Made homerooms act like habbo, only send you to them if you are a new user (configurable, by default it's left so everyone is sent to homerooms). (John, zgrav)
-Fixed WiredEffectTriggerStacks NPE (John)
-Removed custom wired into a plugin (John)
-Fixed room blocking. (@TheJava , John)
-New logging that shows composer names when debugging and looking at packets. (Mike)
-Fix chatlog timestamps (Swirny)
-Fix water tiles using 100 percent CPU when picking one up in large rooms (Mike)
-Fix Marketplace limit to 250 like habbo (Swirny)
-fix netty illegal referencecount (Beny)
-fix rotating monsterplants (Beny)
-fix incorrect height for habbos if an item is picked up under them (Beny)

Big thank you to all the developers who have worked hard, and of course, TheGeneral.

Download it over at !

Make sure to update Apollyon if you use it, and grab the custom wired plugin from the GitHub, also found on the link above. Enjoy!

Back