Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Question about this server.... Does this server keeps track of the users OnlineTime... Because there was column called OnlineTime in the users_stats but now it isn't there is there a way to add it because it connected to my CMS for the Users Stats Page.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Question about this server.... Does this server keeps track of the users OnlineTime... Because there was column called OnlineTime in the users_stats but now it isn't there is there a way to add it because it connected to my CMS for the Users Stats Page.
Added by me in upcoming build 0171.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Like promised there will be a changelog included in this build.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is this posible, so low! (1 player online)
Goodwork!![emoji106]
Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums
Because we're incredible ;)

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How is this posible, so low! (1 player online)
Goodwork!!:thumbup:
Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Let me explain to you kids how this is basically not possible. (If there are anyone that actually thinks this is legit)
When a process is running on Windows (or any other operating system for that matter), the OS loads the executable file (this case Azure.Emulator.exe) into memory. Although it doesn't usually load everything as there are sometimes large .exe's, some of it is loaded. I would assume that most (or large parts) of the .exe is stored and kept in memory once the emulator has started.
On a 32-bit architecture, the page size is 4kb, meaning the process would consist of 4 pages in total, which is nothing compared to other processes running on my pc. When the emulator has started up, a lot of stuff is still going around in the memory, such as furniture, bot settings, database manager and so forth. This simply does not fit into 16kb.
Regardless, if this in any way was the case, it would mean really crappy performance for the emu, and then I mean crappy. It means that when you sign in, the OS would have to fetch code it has to execute from disk, fetch every single instruction and even re-connect to the database because it can't fit everything into 16kb. And when you are going to show any memory statistics, the only interesting parts are memory private working set and shared working set.

If anyone want to look more into how Windows manages memory, here are some good talks:
PT1:
PT2:

So guys, since Azure can fit into 16kb, why don't we go for 8kb? :D:

Edit: You can also select "Working set" which is private + shared working set.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Azure Emulator 0171

Changelog included!

Show us some respect and include azure in your footer ;$

Thank you, just a question. When are you planning on fully fixing clothes so when you wear them it appears in avatar editor, also rollers are still bugged. Were you can put 1x1 furni on then put a 1x2 on and it doesn't go on. Along with users can appear double again. Also group badges are showing black squares.
2123ae836134a421ee138af48abe2924 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

bbbdbc95617dfc378cb674ac67e1e001 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are still many bugs as:
plants
the furni kick and the ball
the jukebox
a staff member that you want to make Hc can not dance etc.
When are resolved?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are still many bugs as:
plants
the furni kick and the ball
the jukebox
a staff member that you want to make Hc can not dance etc.
When are resolved?

Not sure I should answer this here, but as stated a dozen times this "a staff member that you want to make Hc can not dance etc" thing is bacause the staff member is wearing the staff badge above his head. Try :enable 0 and then dance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken before the plants, the jukebox had been fix because now I'm back bugged?
Not sure I should answer this here, but as stated a dozen times this "a staff member that you want to make Hc can not dance etc" thing is bacause the staff member is wearing the staff badge above his head. Try :enable 0 and then dance

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Get latest Azure products on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back