Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In the next build I suggest you update for catalog page ids to be higher than 3 numbers. I tried converting my catalogue earlier to see what it was like and it it wouldn't allow an ID bigger than 3 numbers.
If you're wondering what the error is, here:
Code:
Value was either too large or too small for an Int16. 

at System.Int16.Parse<String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info>
at System.Int16.Parse<String s>
at Azure.HabboHotel.Catalogs.Catalog.Initialize<IQueryAdapter dbClient> in c:\Users\X\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0171\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Catalogs\Catalog.cs:line 262
at Azure.HabboHotel.Game.ContinueLoading<> in c:\Users\X\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0171\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Game.cs:line 586
at Azure.Azure.Initialize<> in c:\Users\X\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0171\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Azure.cs:line 331

Int16 Parse<System.String, System.Globalization.NumberStyles, System.Globalization.NumberFormatInfo
On line 262 on Catalog.cs
change "ToUInt16" to ToUInt32 - This will resolve your issue. - DON'T FORGET TO REBUILD, WHEN YOU HAVE CHANGED THEM!

Last edited:
Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
On line 262 and line 263 on Catalog.cs
change "ToUInt16" to ToUInt32 - this should resolve your
issue. DON'T FORGET TO REBUILD, WHEN YOU HAVE CHANGED THEM!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Int 16 = -32768 to +32787
Int 32 = -2,147,483684 to +2,147,483683
Int 64 = -9223372036854775808 to +9223372036854775807
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note that uints are unsigned (hence the u prefix), meaning they can't be negative. Therefore, the max values would be (2^16)-1 for 16-bit uint, (2^32)-1 for 32-bit uint and so forth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Note that uints are unsigned (hence the u prefix), meaning they can't be negative. Therefore, the max values would be (2^16)-1 for 16-bit uint, (2^32)-1 for 32-bit uint and so forth.

I know :) bro. I am also tired when I wrote ints section and not bothered to correct haha. Not been sleeping lately. Still haven't actually been sleep and it's been nearly 48 hours since I last did so. But thanks for correcting me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for share your emulator!. Just found a bug:
Forums dont work (crash).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full swf pack for new Azure build {1-3-2015}:

(Has latest external_variables and external_flash_texts from Habbo.com.).​

Do you mind reuploading this, the download link doesn't seem to work.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
When Azure first launched back a couple of months ago, I wasn't very sure of the emulator & was ignorant. After testing the latest build (finally) I can see a huge improvement that has been made, a lot of work has gone into this. I applaud the Azure developers of this emulators outcome.

Anyways, I've ran a quick test on localhost, here's a few things I found that don't work or don't exist yet, though some are not essential but can be useful and make Azure the 'Perfect Emulator'. Some of the things I've listed may work for others, it may of just been me, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

- Trading Lock (still able to trade after lock)
- Shells Command
- Camera - Creating photos
- Thumbnail Camera
- Room Polls (disconnect when clicking OK)
- Pet Breeding
- Pet Eating
- Horse Hairstyles, colours & hair colours.
- Horse Jumping
- Leaderboards WIRED
- New Users Room (will be their homeroom for 3 days, maybe make it configurable - 24 hrs, 48 hrs, 3 days, 1 week and so on)
- New Users Room Random Voting -
- All Games
- Hotel View Credits Counter - (the 0/100 credits to go & get this rare thing, forgot what it says lol)
- Update UInt16 in Catalog.cs so users can convert their custom catalogues, will be a pain to always update Catalog.cs when there is a new build.

This isn't essential but to those who use ex.habbo.com's CMS with the room picking option upon register, maybe you can try implement Frank coming into your room welcoming the user and the other stuff he does. Obviously make it disabled by default in the database, since not everybody has the room picking option.
Hope you consider implementing some of the above, or all :D:.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error in packet [2642] [0][0][0]:
System.ArgumentNullException: String reference not set to an instance of a String.
Parameter name: s
at System.Text.Encoding.GetBytes(String s)
at Azure.Messages.Handlers.GameClientMessageHandler.GameCenterJoinQueue() in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Handlers\GameCenter.cs:line 151
at Azure.Messages.Parsers.PacketLibrary.GameCenterJoinQueue(GameClientMessageHandler handler) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Parsers\PacketLibrary.cs:line 2659
at Azure.Messages.Parsers.LibraryParser.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Parsers\LibraryParser.cs:line 110
at Azure.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 505

tcp proxys dont work

Last edited by a moderator:
xHosts.uk - Windows & Linux VPS - Cosmic Guard
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Error in packet [2642] [0][0][0]:
System.ArgumentNullException: String reference not set to an instance of a String.
Parameter name: s
at System.Text.Encoding.GetBytes(String s)
at Azure.Messages.Handlers.GameClientMessageHandler.GameCenterJoinQueue() in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Handlers\GameCenter.cs:line 151
at Azure.Messages.Parsers.PacketLibrary.GameCenterJoinQueue(GameClientMessageHandler handler) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Parsers\PacketLibrary.cs:line 2659
at Azure.Messages.Parsers.LibraryParser.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Parsers\LibraryParser.cs:line 110
at Azure.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0172\Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 505

tcp proxys dont work

TCP Proxies do work if the host is using the correct configuration, Sir Jamal will confirm that ours do work :)

Reaction score

Goodjob, i like it. But i miss the stack furniture//
GTE has the same CPU/RAM requeirements
Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back