Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think next month azure 2.0 will be released, the process is great ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any chance why the Catalog items arn't showing up in the client shop or do i have to add them manually and i belive the HC on the EMU is bugged as well

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think next month azure 2.0 will be released, the process is great ;-)
Can't be too sure , azure 2.0 will be named the emulator for a reason . The devs of azure emulator must make a full out scan and fix various and obvious bugs , try to make the emulator more stable and fix packet errors. This wont be done within just a few day or week. They'll also be needing beta testing. A project isn't supposed to be hurried and released , it takes time. Maybe I'm wrong , maybe they will release it soon , but just saying , no hurries. Patience brings great satisfaction

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Can't be too sure , azure 2.0 will be named the emulator for a reason . The devs of azure emulator must make a full out scan and fix various and obvious bugs , try to make the emulator more stable and fix packet errors. This wont be done within just a few day or week. They'll also be needing beta testing. A project isn't supposed to be hurried and released , it takes time. Maybe I'm wrong , maybe they will release it soon , but just saying , no hurries. Patience brings great satisfaction
The dev process is awesome, and well organized. After the dmca on azureweb I think habbo is not happy to see azure 2.0 getting released it could harm habbo they can stop 1 person but not a whole group >.< they asked for my personal information at the hosting provider. But like Tim said it will be released soon.

ps. TimNL and vista4life joined Azure:eek:tt:

Retired
Reaction score
The dev process is awesome, and well organized. After the dmca on azureweb I think habbo is not happy to see azure 2.0 getting released it could harm habbo they can stop 1 person but not a whole group >.< they asked for my personal information at the hosting provider. But like Tim said it will be released soon.

ps. @TimNL and @vista4life joined Azure:eek:tt:

Awesome news that azure team is expanding with more and more experienced coders, I'm sure all of us are excited for this release as it sounds amazing compare to the other emulators out there at this moment. Keep up the good work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found bugs:

1-Sometimes you can't place a mobi into the room for some kind of bug, and then you have to leave and join your run to be able to place a object, screen:

uziWPIi - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

2- Critical bug: When using & binding a cloth (bought in catalogue), the client just disconnect and keeps looping the reload and can never come back again, when he connects he suddenly just disconnect and all the process starts again, until I delete his account + items on database.

Not sure if this is about this issue but here is the exception log:

Exception logged 02/08/2015 18:39:55 in packet handling ----> 2026:
System.NullReferenceException: Refer?ncia de objeto n?o definida para uma inst?ncia de um objeto.
em Azure.Connection.Net.GamePacketParser.HandlePacketData(Byte[] data) na c:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0190\Azure Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Connection\Net\GamePacketParser.cs:linha 86
Source:
Azure.Emulator
Data:
Refer?ncia de objeto n?o definida para uma inst?ncia de um objeto.
Stack trace:
em Azure.Connection.Net.GamePacketParser.HandlePacketData(Byte[] data) na c:\Users\Jamal\Desktop\Project Azure Emulator 0190\Azure Source\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Connection\Net\GamePacketParser.cs:linha 86

PS: Its in portuguese, Claudio Santoro can help on this thought.

#EDIT : after delete the clothing row in users_clothing table the client loads normal and have the cloth even while its not on database anymore I guess...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lovely :love:

Found bugs:

1-Sometimes you can't place a mobi into the room for some kind of bug, and then you have to leave and join your run to be able to place a object, screen:

Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

2- Critical bug: When using & binding a cloth (bought in catalogue), the client just disconnect and keeps looping the reload and can never come back again, when he connects he suddenly just disconnect and all the process starts again, until I delete his account + items on database.

Not sure if this is about this issue but here is the exception log:

PS: Its in portuguese, Claudio Santoro can help on this thought.

#EDIT : after delete the clothing row in users_clothing table the client loads normal and have the cloth even while its not on database anymore I guess...

Already fixed in azure 2.0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
About Azure 2.0:
Please make sure that I can use my own (azure) catalogue and that I don't need to change alot of column names from catalog_items and catalog_furnis etc. Because I finally managed to import alot of costums in my new catalogue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Will it be easy to upgrade from azure 1.0 to 2.0?
Then I won't have to worry about using 1.0 for now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lovely :love:

Already fixed in azure 2.0

Thank you sir :) I'm really excited for Azure 2.0... And can you guys tell me if its already possible to use Jukebox on hotel? I'm not sure if the emulator isn't done for it or if my database isn't compatible and I would have to do it manually... Playlist songs doesn't shows for me:

UK2HELJ - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope you guys improve the horses ride, works fine but is not synced at all, but this is the best emulator so far! Congrats AzureTeam :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, currently i'm recoding the Permissions system & commands, the horse riding is improved, i will start on jukebox soon..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i love this game <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back