Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Azure Emulator by " "
Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

Project Azure

1. [*=left]What is Azure?
    Azure is a nonprofitible project that tries to create the same content as Habbo but Azure has been improving and creating our own Emulation software that emulates the Habbo Client. We also along side of Azure Emulator operate many other sub-projects of various purposes like: Azure CMS, Azure Packet Scouter, Azure Packet Updater and many other project that are "Yet to be named.".​

The Emulator
Azure Emulator is a high-level emulator continuously updated by our development team. Azure Emulator is the most stable and fastest emulator, among current emulators. The emulator gets used by many hotels with 500+ online our biggest peak of members online that Azure as hold at this point is 1532 online!!​

Features
Constantly Updated

The Lastest Habbo.com RELEASES (Branch RELEASE is used and not the PRODUCTION branch)

Wireds 92%s (Including all new Wireds)

Football 85%

Mod Tools 100%

Tickets and AutoTickets 100%

Groups 100%

Groups Forums 100% (And Forum Management)

Helper Tools 90% (Only can be Guide and not Guardian)

Ambassadeurs 90%

Pets 70% (Some Commands not Coded)

Rooms 100%

Console and Messenger 100%

Users 100%

Ecotron 100%

BOTS 100%

Interaction Types of Habbo (90% Coded)

Achievements 60%

Quests 60%

Profiles 100%

Catalog 100%

Games 80%

Youtube 100%

All New Items 90%

Limited Offers and Rare Offers

MarketPlace 100%

BuildersClub 70%

Room Promotion and Room Events 100%

Polls 100%

Versions

>> Azure contains two branches:
1- stable (safe)​
2- unstable (non-safe)​

>> Azure also has two versions:
1- development​
2- production​

If you download a leaked version or unstable version, please don't ask for help or complain about bugs, because we do not support unstable versions. We only support for developers in development releases.

Download Center

Azure License
Azure Emulator is an open sourced project, you can do what you want with it. All we ask is you do not remove the original team credits from the console and the :about command, also we ask not to hide the :about command. DOING THIS CAN RESULT IN YOUR WEBSITE BEING ADDED TO THE "AZURE BLACKLIST SYSTEM" AND THIS WILL RESTICT YOUR ACCESS TO BEING ABLE TO USE FUTURE VERSIONS OF AZURE EMULATOR.

Azure Emulator Team
Meet the developers! Each and every one of our project represent the spirit of Azure.

Jamal (Sir Jamal)
Tim (TimNL)
Maarten (vista4life)
Enrico (Diesel)
Antoine Fr (AntoineFr)
Lucca (Droppy)
Can (Cankiee)

Azure Social Club
Skype Support: Jamalhd.

Need Azure EMU help?

Thanks, if you Liked, Please give a :thumbup:

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Updating my own 40+ retro to Azure from Butterfly.

On:
Could someone PM me buggs?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for share your emulator.
My bugglist:
1: The bots its not secure (Texte HTML + Link).
2: Forums dont work (crash).
3: The saddle for horse bug at times.
4: The game FREEZE dont work.
5: The icons are block at the end of an interview with Ambassador.
6: The command "update_items" and "update_catalogue" crash.
7: The quests dont work.
8: The choise for subscriptions off Habbo Club is 1 mount ???
9: Easter egg crash.
10: Builder Club crash.
11: The Rares LTD dont work (after 2 clic on the furni).
12: Promoteroom crash.

It is possible to have a list of all interactions for the table " catalog_furnis " ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Xdr ihton TyrexFr sant0ro @bi0s jonas VabboH SirJamal maartenvn Komok

There are bugs like he said up their

Thanks for share your emulator.
My bugglist:
1: The bots its not secure (Texte HTML + Link).
2: Forums dont work (crash).
3: The saddle for horse bug at times.
4: The game FREEZE dont work.
5: The icons are block at the end of an interview with Ambassador.
6: The command "update_items" and "update_catalogue" crash.
7: The quests dont work.
8: The choise for subscriptions off Habbo Club is 1 mount ???
9: Easter egg crash.
10: Builder Club crash.
11: The Rares LTD dont work (after 2 clic on the furni).
12: Promoteroom crash.

It is possible to have a list of all interactions for the table " catalog_furnis " ?

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have read through some of the source on the (why can't op just link to the repo in the main post?) and I believe it has been significantly improved compared to the Mercury source, which was pretty much like "don't touch this or else you will cause a whole lot more bugs" as the code was basically a fork of a decompiled code-base. There are, however, still things that I still see that can (and should be) improved. There is a great lack of consistency in terms of naming conventions. Some classes follows the official naming conventions, others does not.
Another issue is the abuse of the var keyword. Even though it is a relatively new (ok, it is a few years old, but still pretty new), it gets pretty annoying to read code when the var keyword is used absolutely everywhere. Call an int for an int and use var only when there is long types such as KeyValuePair<int, string>. You void redundancies and you don't have to type a lot. Although you don't have to type those few characters when you want to replace string for example, it is in my eyes just pure abuse.
Also make sure that all the error messages are in english, I still see some messages in whatever language (Spanish/French/whatever).
What's the point of wasting several lines in the console for telling the name of the emulator? Only one person will see the logo, and that is the server technican. Use this space for something valuable instead.
Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Retired
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm just pointing out it is abuse and people who are coding the emulator should pay attention to this. It is not a coding style, you can argue that abusing any part in any language is abuse. Over-use of var is bad practice, and those who codes the server should know that.

☮TAKU????
Loyal Member
Reaction score
links are dead upload new ones?
- You can find the source by clicking "source" in the navigation bar. There is also a link to the downloads section in the navigation.

Very interesting discussion going on this thread right now. But maritnmine you should really consider using paragraphs.. :p

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This seem to be an awesome release! Good luck with this, I hope this development release go out from the development mode soon! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emulator download links are offline, could update?

Reaction score
5 days no update is out , why?
There will be updates soonish!,

Edit:
Updated Links:
Code:
Emulator: https://bitbucket.org/azuremu/azure-emulator-development - Go to Downloads  (On the left side ) then press Download repository. Once there is some more updates, go to Downloads {On the left side} every-time and press on Download repository to get the new updates!)

Full Swf Pack (ENG-English): 
https://bitbucket.org/azuremu/swf-development-enus/get/dda47a6668a4.zip

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is their a way to make this compatibel with Mercury? :3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My full bugs list with Azure Emulator:
- Fail Bots (HTML + Link).
- Height off Gold Bar.
- The horse saddle is not working properly.
- Impossible place the "Freeze Tile".
- Impossible place the "Ice Block Tile".
- The commands ":update_items" and "update_catalogue" are very slow.
- The quests dont work.
- The badge online time in hotel level 1 dont work (For Talents).
- The subscriptions in Habbo club is always 1 month.
- The command ":invisible" dont work.
- Promote the room dont work.
- The Easter eggs crash.
- The football gate dont work.
- The football goal dont work.
- The LTD furni icon dont work by time.
- The photos are displayed in black furni.
- The Teleporters execute the command :teleport.
- The furni "Ads MPU" dont work.
- The furni "Ads Background" dont work.
- The interaction "Lovelock" is not working properly
- Impossible to delete stickies.
- Impossible add a new room from navigator.
- The minimails dont work in client (aXdr CMS).
- Dont exist interaction for all horses accessories.
- The parameters "I prefer the old chat", Ignore invitations and "Do not stay in the objectiv" dont work after a reconnection to the client.
- The group gate is not working properly.
- Kick system and blocks users from the room is not working properly (The user must move in the direction the door).
- Sometimes friends appear in duplicate
- The apartment search does not work (With the new navigator).
- The button "Add of the staff choice" dont work.
- Impossible send a gift off user offline (Packet error).
- The avatar effect (Pixels Shop) crash.
- The market dont work.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGU
Reaction score
My full bugs list with Azure Emulator:
- Fail Bots (HTML + Link).
- Height off Gold Bar.
- The horse saddle is not working properly.
- Impossible place the "Freeze Tile".
- Impossible place the "Ice Block Tile".
- The commands ":update_items" and "update_catalogue" are very slow.
- The quests dont work.
- The badge online time in hotel level 1 dont work (For Talents).
- The subscriptions in Habbo club is always 1 month.
- The command ":invisible" dont work.
- Promote the room dont work.
- The Easter eggs crash.
- The football gate dont work.
- The football goal dont work.
- The LTD furni icon dont work by time.
- The photos are displayed in black furni.
- The Teleporters execute the command :teleport.
- The furni "Ads MPU" dont work.
- The furni "Ads Background" dont work.
- The interaction "Lovelock" is not working properly
- Impossible to delete stickies.
- Impossible add a new room from navigator.
- The minimails dont work in client (aXdr CMS).
- Dont exist interaction for all horses accessories.
- The parameters "I prefer the old chat", Ignore invitations and "Do not stay in the objectiv" dont work after a reconnection to the client.
- The group gate is not working properly.
- Kick system and blocks users from the room is not working properly (The user must move in the direction the door).
- Sometimes friends appear in duplicate
- The apartment search does not work (With the new navigator).
- The button "Add of the staff choice" dont work.
- Impossible send a gift off user offline (Packet error).
Most bugs are because of packets and not code but most are because of code. We know about these bugs already. :) As most is on the bug list on the bitbucket repo, thanks for reporting these because some of them are not on the bug list. There should be updates soon, but the thing is that most of us have university and college and school, I myself go to Uni, so it's abit hard for the team to get updates out there when also thinking about work.

Download Dead
Look at my post above, I posted the up to date links!
:D :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm from the Dev team.. And I say use var is good, guy. Example if your instance a int, and your database returns a long, this will give a exception. If u use var he will automatic convert or change the type. The var doesn't consumpt more RAM, and its a good practice. With that its more easily to code without have errors and without implicity converts. A way to remove exception its a implicit convert ex: int hello = (int)row.MyId. But
Its better use var, he makes all the work. If u say the people can't know what the var type means you must only put in the documentation. Its more easiest. Cheers.
A var translate's to the variable when you debug ;p
So when you open the program after the debug with a reflector you see int, or maybe long etc...
so its pretty useless to set evrything to a var in my eyes but its more efficient when you write it I think ;p

BTW for some peaple who are thinking it changes the performance of the server it doesn't because its already translated after the debug..
Its only easyer for the programmer to write it when you have long names...
But its also anoying because its harder to read the code

But good luck with the emulator I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back