Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there a specific database needed or can I just use a normal Mercury database?

EDIT:

Didn't see the database in the folder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is there a specific database needed or can I just use a normal Mercury database?
OnTopic: Database is included with the Emulator, look in the main thread in the Downloads section, then how to install the emulator instructions are listed in the main thread too. Need any help with compiling the EMU, pm me.

OffTopic:
If anyone else is struggling with compiling the emulator, pm me and I will do my best to help all of you.
:) :D

Last edited:

Les

Visit http://Maple.wtf
Reaction score
this is currently live on my hotel, with a good edit of revcms please see live -
bugs:
public rooms in navigator

drag and drop from the catalogue bugged

giving gifts from catalogue

ads_backgrounds

when u trade someone and they are banned from trading, the popup message is spannish

staff chatlog is all jumbled

are the main things that are bugged

most things that work

groups 99.9 %

give_reward wired box 100%

hotel view 100%

chat bubbles 100%

zoom in and out no furni glitches

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is happening to me when I try to connect on firefox

Hey,

This means something's wrong with your CMS updating the SSO ticket to the database.
As you can see from the logs
No user found with and sso 187.3.217.26.

Make sure your CMS is set-up to alter the auth_ticket field in the users table when the client page is loaded.

(PM me if you want your IP removed from this post :3)

You mean .exe update? Or version update?

I think he means .exe
You should make it so when you load it, it should automatically make database adjustments for the new version. :)

Reaction score
Would you recommend using this in a live environment with 80 users online per say? I'm currently running a modified and stabilized version of Plus Emulator but interested in changing as soon as I can due to it being outdated and me being too lazy to update everything myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know i should not post here but i need a link for the SWF. If someone can give me a link to the thread would be awesome.

Kind Regards,

Gwoxie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back