Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Master Summoner
Reaction score
It doesn't, I have to use the enable command all the time

Yeah I don't think it's coded in Azure. You can probably ask one of the team to code it into the next build.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know if its just me, but I've noticed that on the Talent Track, it was working up until Online Time I - Thunderstorm (Spend a total of 30 mins in the hotel). Not sure if it is a bug, or something I'm not doing right.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've also notice another thing within the database column is_clickable missing? because the Lobby furni (wl_wall, ect..) isn't clickable I've replaced the SWF also :p

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I never had to do that before :s why now?
I always had the is_clickable in my database.

Sometimes Habbo deletes the clickable effect like ads_background.
You cannot change it in a column but you need to change it in the furniture swf file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how fix the ads_background please? thx

It's already coded in the emulator, make sure you use the same db provided by the Azure folks, or replace the interaction_type to "ads_mpu", this might work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i open it i have this error: Value was either too large or too small for an Int16

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i open it i have this error: Value was either too large or too small for an Int16

That means your furnidata ids are way big, try copying the furnidata from habbo.com and boot the emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The actual one is compatible?

The one which came in the Azure SWF will work right off the bat, but it might not have all the furniture you want, so for that matter you have to use Habbo.com furnidata_xml, tho I had to change a LOT of furnis to the new updated revision folders (hof_furni)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's already coded in the emulator, make sure you use the same db provided by the Azure folks, or replace the interaction_type to "ads_mpu", this might work

yes it's correct to my database, but not work in my hotel.. the link does not save in ads_mpu

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Thread as been cleaned up by Moderator yet, there is still no updates, coming out, and I quote on this "Regularly Updated"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back