Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i love this game <3

God damn you guys are the best :D

Any forecast for azure 2.0 release date? Do you guys need help in something? (Tests or packetlogging etc?)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No offense, love the minigames, but I really don't want to wait longer just for Fast Food and other small things.
If the major bugs are fixed, can you release a build?

Retired
Reaction score
No offense, love the minigames, but I really don't want to wait longer just for Fast Food and other small things.
If the major bugs are fixed, can you release a build?

Slightly ungrateful but there not just working on minigames, they've got more work todo besides mini games so be patient like the rest of us?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't wait for this release I'm really excited for Azure 2.0 could i get some updates on things that are fix thanks !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Slightly ungrateful but there not just working on minigames, they've got more work todo besides mini games so be patient like the rest of us?

I see, defenitely not ungrateful at all, I understand minigames aren't the only thing, I'd love to see and use them eventually too, but I'd rather have a working build without minigames. obviously ill wait like "the rest of us"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, just 2 little questions, how to change my hotel view (background) in the client? In which file is the variable specifying it? And how can I donate to azure team as supporting for the project? Thanks...

Edit: I've found it, if you somehow is looking for the same thing take a look on your external variables files.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So 1.0 is not done, but you already make 2.0?

- Hey, there is money dupe bug.
- Yes, we are making API for plugins.
- But... If you place item and pick it up it disappears and everybody get disconnected in room!
- Of course, we are also rewrite network manager and database stuff!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- But... If you place item and pick it up it disappears and everybody get disconnected in room!

Oh I didn't noticed these bugs, how to reproduce them?

Lists of features that would be good to be done/fixed:

Group badges doesn't show on catalog/furnis/badges
The football ball doesn't make scores neither enter in the goal.
The horse ride is delayed and there are some horses colors missing (probably fixed in Azure 2.0)
Banzai, freeze, fast clothing machine (football) and other portals aren't passable, you can't take an effect, walk trought, nor play a game with them.
After place an effect item (example: snow slope), you still get the effect when walk trought the old object paths (squares).
Quests doesn't work at all (only the first one worked and then no one worked anymore).
Bots doesn't reply/interact with bots_responses table information (not sure if it exits on azure db or if my database is multi emulator, but its a interesting thing to have).
Jukebox doesn't play songs :/

Some other suggestions:
Snowstorm
Puzzle box

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we can just get the files of Fast Food.

Damn that's not good, but I've been searching snowstorm stuff lately and found some useful stuff, which files exactly do you guys need to do it? I would do my best to find all of them for you guys...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Damn that's not good, but I've been searching snowstorm stuff lately and found some useful stuff, which files exactly do you guys need to do it? I would do my best to find all of them for you guys...

Puzzle Box is somewere in the Cata, I found the Box once but now I dont know were it was. I think Freeze is the "new" snowstorm?

Master Summoner
Reaction score

I hope that Azure 2.0 meets your requirements ;) (* most of the bugs you telling here are fixed.)

Have a nice day:8:

Update*. If you have more major bugs please PM me ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Puzzle Box is somewere in the Cata, I found the Box once but now I dont know were it was. I think Freeze is the "new" snowstorm?

Nice but does it work? I'll search for it on AzureDB and remake my catalogue. And the freeze isn't a new game, it's a very nice game but I don't think it would replace the amazing snowstorm, I've found the snowstorm swf files (c_images) (all of them), and I'm 99% sure that the snow ball remains in habbo.swf even after so long time, I really don't know what files the guys need (packets of the game maybe?) but I'm sure that I could find it somewhere...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would say that about game of the food could do the same as the game center, at what I mean? to see when was the game center, I was the game fast food yy stone habbo I would say that could put him there. or create a part of the page to clear game also using recompesas and etc. they are my ideas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All SnowStorm files have been deleted from the Habbo server. :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All SnowStorm files have been deleted from the Habbo server. :/

Hmm I do still have all swf files from snowstorm, with a bit of reseach I can find the rooms maps and rooms images, not sure which files do you mean but if its only this I can give you guys the files, otherwise if you're talking about packets, so yes, it would be really hard to find (but could we find it on past projects from emulators and old hotel versions maybe? Or even this wouldn't work?)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm I do still have all swf files from snowstorm, with a bit of reseach I can find the rooms maps and rooms images, not sure which files do you mean but if its only this I can give you guys the files, otherwise if you're talking about packets, so yes, it would be really hard to find (but could we find it on past projects from emulators and old hotel versions maybe? Or even this wouldn't work?)...

In my personal opinion, I think not helpful to seek it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my personal opinion, I think not helpful to seek it.

Alright, I give up about snowstorm suggestion then, I hope that the guys bring us Azure 2.0 with nice improvements. I'm really excited about the next update, hopefully my dream about my server will become true if all these updates that has been spoken here by the guys get done, specially jukebox and trax :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be possible to put mp3 jukebox in the trax bone that would be good, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back