Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I hope now that 2.0 is in beta that you guys have really fixed these errors that are posted. 0190 was the worst build by far and some errors I seem to ask some of the developers couldn't answer. I really hope this build is better and not just focusing on some damn camera & being most updated server!

Make sure the server is actually stable but good luck!

I would definitely have to agree with everything said. Azure most definitely needs to work on being the most stable instead of the most updated. It is by far a higher priority. Without proper priorities, anything would fail.

I will be contacting Sir Jamal to receive a beta version of Azure 2.0 and will post once I have done so.

Very pleased that the Azure Development team decided to release a beta version of the EMU. Thanks again, guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So in other words: people that use Azure on their hotel and find a critical bug have to update to 2.0 BETA, but it's unstable and more buggy?

Like Gaby said: "their version control is just beyond ridiculous."

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just one question, who has the 1.0 version of Azure, to launch the 2.0, a migration from 1.0 to 2.0 will be made?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone post a changelog of 2.0? Or what are the biggest newest additions or fixes?

Retired
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to try out the new build 2.0 beta emulator, all I can say its a huge improvement. Going to be testing a lot of the bugs that was listed by previous members to see if they've been fixed etc. On the current build I had problems such as loading times, the emulator itself took 9 minutes alone to complete starting up and the client took a while to load up, however the new emu beta its instantly so that right there is a huge improvement. If anyone wants me to test anything then let me know :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to try out the new build 2.0 beta emulator, all I can say its a huge improvement. Going to be testing a lot of the bugs that was listed by previous members to see if they've been fixed etc. On the current build I had problems such as loading times, the emulator itself took 9 minutes alone to complete starting up and the client took a while to load up, however the new emu beta its instantly so that right there is a huge improvement. If anyone wants me to test anything then let me know :)

- YouTube TV's, do they function?
- Are any of the Habbo games fixed?
- When clicking on a furni there is a "Buy One" option, does that work?
- Do group furni work? Do they show the badge?
- Does the music player work with jukeboxes?

Edit: Also the following:
- Does the camera work?
- Does the room thumbnail camera work?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm just going to start by saying you all need to stop moaning, it isn't Azure Team's job to provide you with an emulator. They don't have to do it, yet they try their best to keep it updated for you for what? nothing.. no cost and no commitments towards it. You all need to calm down and give them a chance, perfection can't be rushed.

Rant over.

Reaction score
I'm just going to start by saying you all need to stop moaning, it isn't Azure Team's job to provide you with an emulator. They don't have to do it, yet they try their best to keep it updated for you for what? nothing.. no cost and no commitments towards it. You all need to calm down and give them a chance, perfection can't be rushed.

Rant over.

We have gave them a chance they always ask for feedback and that is what they got. Positive feedback at that we didn't ask them to make the server but since they did at least make it stable!

Master Summoner
Reaction score

Rant over.
Agree with this. I remember someone said that Phoenix was providing weekly update's and Azure not they don't remember that we do this to provide this community a big thing and do this completely free. The last 2 years I personally worked on Plus 2.1 and 2.5. Since that time I never saw really someone provinding a emulator which was really updated until Azure was started by Claudio.

We try our best to give you guys the perfect server. A lot of people tested the beta and I got good reactions from that we really appreciate that. Remember perfection doesn't exist.

Note: Join this Skype Group for the latest updates

For me my respect goes to : vista4life (Maarten), TyrexFr (Antoine), Jaden (@Moonshine), Scott, TimNL (Tim), KyleeIsProzZ (Kyle), Diesel (Enrico), Boris (XDR), Bi0s (Claudio), Lucca (Droppy) <3 (if i forgot some please pm me)

We worked togheter as a team and for me personally I learned a lot from this journey and also from the team and hope to give you guys in the future a better Azure Emulator by providing more updates!

Go Azure :D

Have a nice day:love:

Reaction score

Rant over.
I can moan all I want if I don't use the emulator myself imo. Also Azure promised a 2.0 version for quite some time, states in the thread title it's regularly updated and also other promises are made which are not fullfilled. This is a forum, so why can't there be critism though? Releasing an emulator like this and state it's getting updated regularly comes with responsibility.

Reaction score
Guys and gals... we always love some discussion, criticism and all, although this has been explained in the last pages of this thread, thus discussion is not needed. I have deleted some (not all) of those and I hope everything chill out a little bit. Give OP some time.

All yours,
Droppy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
AZURE 2.0 LEAKED -> By Josh Hallow/Deriosk

Wow this is old.
But ye, let people try an outdated version from before new revision n poop, this will really enhance peoples expectations as to what 2.0 is really gonna end up as.
Dont use this IMO, the real beta will be out soon, and thats gonna be way better :sleep:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- YouTube TV's, do they function?
- Are any of the Habbo games fixed?
- When clicking on a furni there is a "Buy One" option, does that work?
- Do group furni work? Do they show the badge?
- Does the music player work with jukeboxes?

Edit: Also the following:
- Does the camera work?
- Does the room thumbnail camera work?
Have you even tried out Azure 1090? Most of the features you question are already coded.
Habbo Games - Azure FastFood is coded, Banzai Coded, Freeze Coded, etc.
Buy One shenanigans - coded.
Group Furni - coded.
Jukebox - coded.
Camera - coded.
Room Thumbnail - coded.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you even tried out Azure 1090? Most of the features you question are already coded.
Habbo Games - Azure FastFood is coded, Banzai Coded, Freeze Coded, etc.
Buy One shenanigans - coded.
Group Furni - coded.
Jukebox - coded.
Camera - coded.
Room Thumbnail - coded.

Where is Jukebox coded ? on 0910 not works ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back