Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What?
I use Epic Catalog Azure 2.0
We say to change my numbers of Furni but I must put what?
go to catalog_furnis, search room_wl15_tree
change the interaction_modes_count to 6

Rogu3
Reaction score
This development/release is so unorganized. I think the software itself is actually decent. However, the way bugs and fixes are requested and handled are terrible. While a thread is not a bad idea. There is no method to the insanity. You have about 89 pages of pure "hey dudez i need help wit my cata HELP ME NOW NOW NOW I CANT WAIT 3 MINS" or something stupid that's probably been fixed 1000 times already.

@Sir Jamal My suggestion is to just make a page on and have people submit help requests there. Have known bugs/fixes posted at the top of the page and the latest release without the bugs at the top of the page. You have a big enough team to ask somebody to filter through these requests and fix small issues. To be 100% honest, if it's something irrelevant such as "my page won't work in catalogue" delete it, it's probably not pertaining to something that you've done, it has to do with the fact that the person asking is not experienced enough to fix that. That's when they should come here on rz to the help section to ask for help. Not 10,000,000 posts about the same thing in one thread.

Rant over.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please fix drag from catalogue to room - must open inventory before the furni is in the room.
I'm so excited for Azure Emulator 2.0 - good luck. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back