• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

azure web - habbo web cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still got blank white page when try to install the azureweb, Got lastest version dowloaded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: allot of fixes
Current build: 370

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi bi0s
what time you will release the version with minimail and login by facebook
please replay withe time you will make it because we waiting it

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
bi0s why this page when i search to install azure cms?
ovflowd - azure web - habbo web cms - RaGEZONE Forums

IDK if Jamal did upload of last AzureWEB on azureweb.org, but this is already fixed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Seem like the ngRoute was not include in AngularJS anymore, it's now a independant module.

Need to wait updated download pack or make your own research to fix it by yourself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good work, but i still get a problem... installation is done, but freezes at the blue index login !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay because everything's fine, and all and also your Hotel do the same thing. i don't get it.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is because last version isn't on the Hotel. i Said Before. I Will do a upload.

Download of Last AzureWEB:
(With WebServer / Without WebServer) : https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=1cf46bb5de4687c3&id=1CF46BB5DE4687C3%2125033&ithint=folder,&authkey=!ACdDA8wenQOSCcI

(Obs: cmsn = without web server, cms = with webserver)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have installed the CMS, but not correctly. There was one query named "TERMITTED" or something that cannot be processed. I thought that isn't a problem, so I decided to install everything. After the installation I wasn't able to use the site because the site was at an empty blue screen. I have everything tried and also reinstalled, but nothing is working. Can you help me please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@bi0s Is there any web.config we can use, I want to still continue with IIS because I am not familiar with Apache
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back