Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

azure web - habbo web cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
why is this a good cms?
- we love hardcoding e-mail addresses and hotel names
- we hate documentation, eh wait, whích documentation again?
- we make random voids like final function __destruct () {}
- we give everything it's own interface. Huh, what do you mean 'overabstraction'
- we wrap wrappers around wrappers (you get it? no i dont)
- public? private?
- Azure\Database\Connector should actually be called Azure\Database\DsnGenerator. And whut, that should not ever be a class.
- You'd expect Azure\Database\Adaptor to be somewhat standalone. Framework::ux_die yeah sure
- Azure\Mappers\User::check_banned_account. wtf, in a mapper?
- OOP? Any of it? OOP?
- Caching is not just something for the front-end
- How the ......... should a mapper send HTTP headers?
- -
- Let's prefix every single namespace with A.
- controller->show() ?? It's a controller, not a view. MVC for dummies. Google please. A view is a thing that shows info about model(s), a controller is something that changes model(s). You're messing those up.

Like your big hipocrisy.
Obs: this cms is under development. Isn't yet released ;d

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@bi0s for some reason, when I register a new user using the new cms, the name does not save. On top of that, every time I reload the hotel I have to register again. How can I fix ?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@bi0s for some reason, when I register a new user using the new cms, the name does not save. On top of that, every time I reload the hotel I have to register again. How can I fix ?
Hello, I'm coding the new version of azure web. With all bugs fixed. Hope you like ;) will release soon.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I'm coding the new version of azure web. With all bugs fixed. Hope you like ;) will release soon.
I'm interesting! Good luck with devoloping, you are the best developers. Azure is the future of the retro community.

Respect, straight from the Netherlands. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm interesting! Good luck with devoloping, you are the best developers. Azure is the future of the retro community.

Respect, straight from the Netherlands. :)
Im sort of sad to say but Azureweb isnt getting updates anymore but thanks for your support and maybe we you later in future project?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im sort of sad to say but Azureweb isnt getting updates anymore but thanks for your support and maybe we you later in future project?
Okay, but I need 1 solution: choosing a name.

Can you please solve this, I can open my hotel with Azure cms and Azure emulator then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@SirJamal said no more updates would come?
ovflowd - azure web - habbo web cms - RaGEZONE Forums

Jamal was not bussy with Azure web because he was bussy with bad coding on Azure emulator...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any solutions for choose a name when you first-enter the hotel (when you use Azure emulator and Azure CMS)? It isn't possible to choose a name for now, you get a name choosed by the system, and the name you get gives errors...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back