Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

azure web - habbo web cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those who don't know how to clone the repository:

1. Download GitHub software or any software of your choice: or for macs
2. Once installation is finished open the command shell
3. Type the command: git clone http://git.sulake.me/CMS.git
4. It will clone the git and then just browse to where the root directory of GitHub is

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Commited.
>> Improved Things
>> Added Benchmark Script

The Speed of the CMS was 0.0038657 ms in the Benchmark this is 8/10

Now Rockster34 will do new commits.
TODO: add habbopages, subscriptions, minimail, notifications, and more functions of Habbo.com

:)

Offtopic:
I will do a last supreme refactoring. Will improve to maximum all what I can to improve. After that I will stop this and Rockster34 will continue this project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Offtopic:
I will do a last supreme refactoring. Will improve to maximum all what I can to improve. After that I will stop this and Rockster34 will continue this project.
Offtopic:
Sant0ro you will come back after 3 to 4 months cuz of university so than you will be back arent you?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Final Commit (of my part done)

-- prepared statements
-- password_hash
-- improved code
-- interfaces and patterns and traits
-- pdo transactions
-- and more.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use azure emulator and when i go in a room it brings me to the me page. what to do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use azure emulator and when i go in a room it brings me to the me page. what to do?

Use the fix in etc of the client randomness that will fix the prob

New dl link:

Virus scan :

An update of an not that old build

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please update the alternative download link? Be sure you keep the alternate link up to date.

Nobrain that is not fully possible cuz if we commit every single day 5± commits it is not a goal to reach that I will make an dl every week (if I don't forget) so it doesn't take my full drive :)

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Nobrain that is not fully possible cuz if we commit every single day 5± commits it is not a goal to reach that I will make an dl every week (if I don't forget) so it doesn't take my full drive :)

Why don't you just post the link when one of you guys post 'committed', makes life easier for everyone!

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Horrible cms anyways. Too many errors and what not. Spent hours trying to fix em, but there's just so many more after you fix one. Also, when you go to a page from the address bar, you get a 404 page. Only way to navigate to pages is from going through the cms, if that makes sense?

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Horrible cms anyways. Too many errors and what not. Spent hours trying to fix em, but there's just so many more after you fix one. Also, when you go to a page from the address bar, you get a 404 page. Only way to navigate to pages is from going through the cms, if that makes sense?
No you are wrong. Everything works. Enter URL too. You only didn't got the cms working ;)
azurehotel.eu the cms works like a cat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It isnt for iis cuz it is to prof for it but if you want use helicon ape and do not convert the htaccess otherwise you will get damn errors

Edit----------
Or just use xampp as we recommend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back