Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

azure web - habbo web cms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you edit it to 5.5?

Update: newest version

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm making improvements, I'm found more interfaces and creating classes for json handling to map the json. This will improve a lot. Also I will recreate the response.php

---

I Commited and Refactored |Entire CMS.
But accidentally i deleted the vps... e.e

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's better to not use it for now. It has too many bugs that need to be fixed before normal use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and its not even in use....

Also:
There was a problem with server: 500.

Read before complain there stand username not email

It's better to not use it for now. It has too many bugs that need to be fixed before normal use.

Nope if you use it properly than you have the best experience of you life with this cms

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In a couple of weeks I will begin with the HK this is gonna take a load of time cuz it isn't coded in the CMS so we need to rewrite 3.js for thing like HK and other pages to fix the problems and I still can't make any promises to you for finish the HK in time so I will say patience will give the thing done with nope injection nor exploits danger in the way of the HK we will also secure the HK with an login for staff and we also make hashed links (can't promise) for the staff that all the staff has another hash code so no user can use the HK without the hash

Edit_____________
For the official we will use url hash but for the beta we will use an random gen code generated by admin or other staff with permission for that so we have a total secure

Last edited:
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello people I want to say, actually, AzureWeb is the cms with most OOP code, is totally good coded. Only 4% of bad code. I will finish theses bad codes and improve. AzureWeb is totally good coded, fast, and with all power of OOP. Rockster must do the HK. But I think he must first do the habbo web functions. Like habbo pages, notifications, and other things.
Thanks for watching out this project!

Rogu3
Reaction score
Was designing a new CMS really necessary? Just release a layout, and add any extra functionality. As usual, everything needs to have a grand opening and look like a huge project I suppose.

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good point above. Also, when you guys commit, can you please let us know what you did?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you tell us what specifically changed in external_variables to fix the room enter problem?
Thanks!

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Joseph We can't do that everytime we try to but something you can't explain that good ;) what we have fixed

Log what changes you make when you do them so you can consolidate the list and only push changes that have been tested and run it all through one person. That way the team will work effectively rather than willy nilly commits that can cause a bug any time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Commited some new thing like some random login from other page boxes and put the hk style and js in the cms

Where and how to download? git.sulake.me is still down and it's not possible to clone.

Edit: There's a bug with the news and campaigns, you can't use symbols we use in spanish like ¡,¿,á,é,í,ó,ú, etc. When you use one of those the CMS goes crazy and doesn't load.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where and how to download? git.sulake.me is still down and it's not possible to clone.

Edit: There's a bug with the news and campaigns, you can't use symbols we use in spanish like ¡,¿,á,é,í,ó,ú, etc. When you use one of those the CMS goes crazy and doesn't load.
Thanks in advance.

Use the gitlab source and of the ¡,¿,á,é,í,ó,ú use html textmark so that you wouldn't have the prob just search on google for the character with html and you will find it it is just basics is on all MySQL pdo cms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That didn't work but I tried changing the encoding of my text to ANSI with notepad++ and it converted the special characters for me, but thanks anyway!
By the way guys, I love your work. I really can't wait to see this proyect more polished and finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back