Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me..

Still a black client after 70%

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why do we get just a black screen :L with my other EMU it works perfectly :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English;

Can anyone help me? I get a black screen and the emulator says that sometimes 1 user online, preferably a Dutch person

Dutch;

Kan iemand mij helpen? ik krijg zwart beeld, en op de emulator zegt die dan soms 1 user online, het liefst een nederlands iemand

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
iRaged - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

How can I fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
iRaged - BCStorm [R63B] CHAT BUBBLES / GROUPS / MULTIPLE MORE FEATURES - RaGEZONE Forums

How can I fix?

Try logging 100% out of your hotel (site + client) and then log in again.

I've got this problem, tho:

Looks like the emu aren't connected with the database. The client loads fully, then it becomes black. Currently using Ubercms 2.0.1. Anyone mind take a look? I can gladly pay 5 dollars to the person that fix this.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try logging 100% out of your hotel (site + client) and then log in again.

I've got this problem, tho:

Looks like the emu aren't connected with the database. The client loads fully, then it becomes black. Currently using Ubercms 2.0.1. Anyone mind take a look? I can gladly pay 5 dollars to the person that fix this.

Try using firefox the client never works on chrome for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't work.. Krypt didn't solve that either.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only works on firefox on chrome gets error for banner.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated thread to include English version of catalog_pages!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just terrible, I had a quick look over features that contain critical section code blocks (such as the LTD purchasing), and nothing is synchronized, or locked to ensure that there is no corruption between clients purchasing those objects at the same time for instance.

0/10, would not recommend.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is just terrible, I had a quick look over features that contain critical section code blocks (such as the LTD purchasing), and nothing is synchronized, or locked to ensure that there is no corruption between clients purchasing those objects at the same time for instance.

0/10, would not recommend.
Don't worry about it, Leon is fixing it. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated thread to include English version of catalog_pages!

Ignore my pm, i didnt see that you posted this, also any chance on the translation of the furniture in the items_base and catalog_items_copy?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ignore my pm, i didnt see that you posted this, also any chance on the translation of the furniture in the items_base and catalog_items_copy?

I will work on that tomorrow. I have some school work to finish. You might also have to use English furnidata and productdata. There is some 4000 items in each of the tables, so it might take a while..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back