Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BobbaRP Emulator v2 - CMS, SWFS, DATABASE - FRENCH VERSION

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kinda late to the party but why doesn't the emulator store credits from working and so on? And also why does the emulator use a "custom" "banque" when it should use the pre-defined one... just curious

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kinda late to the party but why doesn't the emulator store credits from working and so on? And also why does the emulator use a "custom" "banque" when it should use the pre-defined one... just curious
The banque is the bank and there isn't a pre-defined bank in a normal Plus emulation lmao.
It also stores all credits using a stats web updater.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in register:When you finish the registration, it remains on the registration page, it does not take you to the me.php or the index.php, if you try to click repeatedly on registered you still get the error that your user already exists. I think it's a redirect problemin indexhttps://gyazo.com/a18165632ed1316007a2b69fe7e41aa7In 127.0.0.1/homehttps://gyazo.com/9885afdcbe6accd7d1a89571c443c62aWhen I click "accueil"https://gyazo.com/2cb01a86010dbac13a1ecfabf295a419in the travaux pagehttps://gyazo.com/4a1358e27eb890d2494a25880852417chttps://gyazo.com/9489037b2d78a645910f872a0b10f3e5in communaute'https://gyazo.com/6d38add8c7c68d3979591738d36983c0error in client: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)clientlog/update:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)W8dvqty.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENTad_status.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT2127.0.0.1/:1 GET 404 (Not Found)2127.0.0.1/:1 GET 404 (Not Found)http//127.0.0.1/crossdomain.xml:1 GET net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED2127.0.0.1/:1 GET 404 (Not Found)

please, help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh you must of not got it up and running there pal, try storing a credit inside... "seasonal points"? I think it is and you'll see the "bank" icon that has obviously been replaced to represent the new "banque" rather than just using the "integrated" system, didn't realize I would have to point out the obvious but then again, low IQ'ers will be Low IQ'ers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Password encrypt with MD5. it means weak security. If someone use this emulator you have to change encrypt MD5 to Hash function or another.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
16:29:12 - [INFO] Landing View Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Game Data Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Server Status Updater has been started.16:29:12 - [INFO] Language Locale Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Cache Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 10116 badge definitions.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 50 permissions.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 8 permissions groups.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 7 permissions group rights.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 1 permissions subscription rights.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 3 subscriptions.[16:29:12] Fatal error during startup: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): The requested address is not valid in its context at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddresssocketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP) at Fleck.WebSocketServer.Start(Action`1 config) at Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.Init() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 112 at Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\Game.cs:line 119 at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 159[16:29:12] Press a key to exit

Como soluciono este error ya cambie las IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same here
I also have same bug and also Im using the new external variables
EDIT:
I managed to fix it but now i logg in and i just get a message to use my national id and dont know what to do

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[05:33:12] Fatal error during startup: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Or right order is not valid in its context em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP) em Fleck.WebSocketServer.Start(Action`1 config) em Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.Init() em C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 112 em Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() em C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\Game.cs:line 119 em Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() em C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 159

Any solution?

Yvw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Thread is sort of dead at this point but was wondering if anyone had a fix for ;

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

When I load localhost I go in perfectly but after registering and trying to login I get this message from localhost/home
Any help is appreciated thanks!

OvB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Thread is sort of dead at this point but was wondering if anyone had a fix for ;

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

When I load localhost I go in perfectly but after registering and trying to login I get this message from localhost/home
Any help is appreciated thanks!
Try localhost/home.php (maybe is the .htaccess the problem)

Yvw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found some of the issue, by editing the IIS file and putting in order of home.php etc, it allowed me at least get into client. But now client is stuck at 76% and wont fully load. need to figure that out

Wasn't sure if youd be able to help with any of this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found some of the issue, by editing the IIS file and putting in order of home.php etc, it allowed me at least get into client. But now client is stuck at 76% and wont fully load. need to figure that out

Wasn't sure if youd be able to help with any of this

Seems port 3000 is closed.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eeGood evening,

I am having the same issue as some others have explained above, when getting into the game, after about 10 seconds it crashes and says "
AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED."
When in the game, the furniture are black squares. ( attached)

I have checked the SWF's and ASSETS are correctly readable by the server.

The error log in 'packeterror' shows;

Error in packet [125] BODY: : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.get_WebSocketConnection() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1656 at Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.SocketReady(GameClient User, Boolean Logout) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 487 at Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.SendDataDirect(GameClient User, String Data) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 401 at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Purse.GetCreditsInfoEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Inventory\Purse\GetCreditsInfoEvent.cs:line 17 at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153 at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 77

Any ideas?

Thanks
Jack

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Yvw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i thought that was it so I opened port 3000 in my firewall nothing happened, so i thought maybe opening in IIS would help but that just causes the emulator to crash and not work. I'll try finding a fix and putting an edit but I'm not familiar with websockets

Yvw

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got everything figured out and read through the posts. When loading into the client I see no characters or furni loading. Is this due to the furnidata you said was corrupt? If so do I just download a furnidata from somewhere else and place it in ours?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I'm new to the forum because I can't see images[

OvB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think maybe for all guys who have problem with swfs install the same original pack with same production, is maybe when i transfered all files from ftp to my computer files has been corrupted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk why didnt you add a noob-friendly tutorial instead of making them to figure out by themselves how to setup the rest of the pack, duh.

Back