Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BobbaRP Emulator v2 - CMS, SWFS, DATABASE - FRENCH VERSION

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant logout, its appear: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function socket_create() in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\websockets.php:4 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\logout.php(6): Mus('disconnect', '1') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\includes\websockets.php on line 4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You still supporting this thread? I have no issues with cms, emu loads fine. But when I go to client it stays on loading screen. I changed IP in emu, client.php, swfs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My solution
fix arrow:
search "tp_arropoints" in furnidata9.xml and replace with "arow"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Advertencia : PDO :: __ construct (): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo falló: Host desconocido. en C: \ xampp \ htdocs \ app \ class \ conn.php en la línea 12 Nous venganzas.

CDL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those interested, I am developing an english version of this server and CMS along with many updates and bug fixes. I'm not sure it's worth posting a development thread for something translated to english and minor fixes. I will notify people somehow, or may post here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For those interested, I am developing an english version of this server and CMS along with many updates and bug fixes. I'm not sure it's worth posting a development thread for something translated to english and minor fixes. I will notify people somehow, or may post here.

Please do, would like to see this release in English version. Also cool release on BobbaRP Emu!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How i can fix this error in emulator (0x80004005) I CHANGE THE IP'S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the solution to this problem please?
Nous revenons.
Please reply, thank you
Can you explain the game upload please?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Niceee, I've managed to get it all working apart from the rooms
but those can be re done..

Thanks for the release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Warning: Undefined array key 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 66

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 66

A emprisonné Tayron-Brown pendant 15 minute(s).

OvB - BobbaRP Emulator v2 - CMS, SWFS, DATABASE - FRENCH VERSION - RaGEZONE Forums

Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 66

A emprisonné Solary-Rodina pendant 15 minute(s).

OvB - BobbaRP Emulator v2 - CMS, SWFS, DATABASE - FRENCH VERSION - RaGEZONE Forums

A emprisonné Tristan-Otaku pendant 5 minute(s).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You still supporting this thread? I have no issues with cms, emu loads fine. But when I go to client it stays on loading screen. I changed IP in emu, client.php, swfs.

The same thing is happening to me, can you tell me how you could solve it? please

No tengo problemas con cms, emu carga bien. Pero cuando voy al cliente, permanece en la pantalla de carga. Cambié IP en emu, client.php, swfs.

Alguien puede ayudarme? porfavor.

Back