BobbaRP Emulator v2 - CMS, SWFS, DATABASE - FRENCH VERSION

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

Re: BobbaRP Emulator v2 - CMS, SWFS, DATABASE - FRENCH VERSION

Kinda late to the party but why doesn't the emulator store credits from working and so on? And also why does the emulator use a "custom" "banque" when it should use the pre-defined one... just curious

MemberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MattyiNolt View Post
    Kinda late to the party but why doesn't the emulator store credits from working and so on? And also why does the emulator use a "custom" "banque" when it should use the pre-defined one... just curious
    The banque is the bank and there isn't a pre-defined bank in a normal Plus emulation lmao.
    It also stores all credits using a stats web updater.

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    localhost/Location
    79Posts

in register:When you finish the registration, it remains on the registration page, it does not take you to the me.php or the index.php, if you try to click repeatedly on registered you still get the error that your user already exists. I think it's a redirect problemin indexhttps://gyazo.com/a18165632ed1316007a2b69fe7e41aa7In 127.0.0.1/homehttps://gyazo.com/9885afdcbe6accd7d1a89571c443c62aWhen I click "accueil"https://gyazo.com/2cb01a86010dbac13a1ecfabf295a419in the travaux pagehttps://gyazo.com/4a1358e27eb890d2494a25880852417chttps://gyazo.com/9489037b2d78a645910f872a0b10f3e5in communaute'https://gyazo.com/6d38add8c7c68d3979591738d36983c0error in client: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)clientlog/update:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)W8dvqty.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/id:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENTad_status.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT2127.0.0.1/:1 GET 404 Not Found 404 (Not Found)2127.0.0.1/:1 GET 404 Not Found 404 (Not Found)http//127.0.0.1/crossdomain.xml:1 GET http://http//127.0.0.1/crossdomain.xml net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED2127.0.0.1/:1 GET 404 Not Found 404 (Not Found)

please, help me

MemberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    94Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MattyiNolt View Post
    Eh you must of not got it up and running there pal, try storing a credit inside... "seasonal points"? I think it is and you'll see the "bank" icon that has obviously been replaced to represent the new "banque" rather than just using the "integrated" system, didn't realize I would have to point out the obvious but then again, low IQ'ers will be Low IQ'ers.

MemberRank
    Aug 2010 Join Date
    18Posts

Password encrypt with MD5. it means weak security. If someone use this emulator you have to change encrypt MD5 to Hash function or another.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

16:29:12 - [INFO] Landing View Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Game Data Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Server Status Updater has been started.16:29:12 - [INFO] Language Locale Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Cache Manager -> LOADED16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 10116 badge definitions.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 50 permissions.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 8 permissions groups.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 7 permissions group rights.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 1 permissions subscription rights.16:29:12 - [INFO] Loaded 3 subscriptions.[16:29:12] Fatal error during startup: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): The requested address is not valid in its context at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddresssocketAddress) at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP) at Fleck.WebSocketServer.Start(Action`1 config) at Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.Init() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 112 at Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\Game.cs:line 119 at Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 159[16:29:12] Press a key to exit

Como soluciono este error ya cambie las IP

MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andregamma View Post
    Same here
    I also have same bug and also Im using the new external variables
    EDIT:
    I managed to fix it but now i logg in and i just get a message to use my national id and dont know what to do
    Last edited by Trender; 06-08-19 at 07:09 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    54Posts

-removed-
    Last edited by Mysterio; 16-08-19 at 11:09 AM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    3Posts

[05:33:12] Fatal error during startup: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Or right order is not valid in its context em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) em System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP) em Fleck.WebSocketServer.Start(Action`1 config) em Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.Init() em C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 112 em Plus.HabboHotel.Game..ctor() em C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\Game.cs:line 119 em Plus.PlusEnvironment.Initialize() em C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\PlusEnvironment.cs:line 159

Any solution?

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

Hey Thread is sort of dead at this point but was wondering if anyone had a fix for ;

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

When I load localhost I go in perfectly but after registering and trying to login I get this message from localhost/home
    Any help is appreciated thanks!

MemberRank
    Jan 2019 Join Date
    20Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvw View Post
    Hey Thread is sort of dead at this point but was wondering if anyone had a fix for ;

"The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

When I load localhost I go in perfectly but after registering and trying to login I get this message from localhost/home
    Any help is appreciated thanks!
    Try localhost/home.php (maybe is the .htaccess the problem)

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

I found some of the issue, by editing the IIS file and putting in order of home.php etc, it allowed me at least get into client. But now client is stuck at 76% and wont fully load. need to figure that out

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't sure if youd be able to help with any of this

Screenshot by Lightshot

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    54Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yvw View Post
    I found some of the issue, by editing the IIS file and putting in order of home.php etc, it allowed me at least get into client. But now client is stuck at 76% and wont fully load. need to figure that out

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't sure if youd be able to help with any of this

Screenshot by Lightshot
    Seems port 3000 is closed.

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

eeGood evening,

I am having the same issue as some others have explained above, when getting into the game, after about 10 seconds it crashes and says "
    AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED."
    When in the game, the furniture are black squares. ( attached)

I have checked the SWF's and ASSETS are correctly readable by the server.

The error log in 'packeterror' shows;

Error in packet [125] BODY: : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.Habbo.get_WebSocketConnection() in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Habbo.cs:line 1656 at Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.SocketReady(GameClient User, Boolean Logout) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 487 at Bobba.HabboRoleplay.Web.WebEventManager.SendDataDirect(GameClient User, String Data) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboRoleplay\Web\WebEventManager.cs:line 401 at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Inventory.Purse.GetCreditsInfoEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Inventory\Purse\GetCreditsInfoEvent.cs:line 17 at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153 at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\danie\Desktop\BobbaRP Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 77
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    Jack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails game.png  

MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    6Posts

Yeah i thought that was it so I opened port 3000 in my firewall nothing happened, so i thought maybe opening in IIS would help but that just causes the emulator to crash and not work. I'll try finding a fix and putting an edit but I'm not familiar with websockets

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Advertisement