Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Boostcms page and mores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Muhammadhaziq19 - Boostcms page and mores - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, here I will release Boostcms Template that has been coded by
Jiq and credits to Amir Zaidi for releasing Boostcms. Sorry if my grammar is too bad.

Includes with:
-Badge Shop Pages
-Room Shop Pages
-Maintenance Pages
-Index Pages

P/S: IF HAVE ANY PROBLEM CAN BE DISCUSS WITH JIQ -> <- ON FACEBOOK, RAGEZONE OR [STRIKE]DEVBEST[/STRIKE]! :D:
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tnhbvlnhdvhx3x3/BOOSTCMS.rar?dl=0

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure? Here the images, but it doesn't same with my hotel, only in the php. I can't screenshot Index Pages because it also doesn't same with my hotel index :p:.

Room Store

Badge Store

Maintenance Pages

The Room Model also i have coded, in the SQL File. You can import into your hotel's database :blushing:

Retired
Reaction score
Looks alright but I'm not really sure about the maintenance page as it's not habbo related. But its good! :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the room shop, but on the badge shop you should have under the badgename under the badge så people knows which badge they are buying

Retired
Reaction score
Theres a really good badge shop that was released by JayCustom from devbest, just search for it on there and you will find it ;D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think so boostcms can make like that, but if my friend helped me, it will work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks fine, except for your maintenance template being on the first page when searching "html template maintenance" on google images...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks fine tho, but couple of bugs in this script that is not good at all.

Badge shop: Doesn't take my money. i can buy the badges for free.
Room shop: Pictures don't show and it sets my money to -50.000... it costs 50.000 but when i have 1 million it still sets my credits to -50k.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you should make a check for the badge shop because when users edit the value with element inspect they can probably get all badges but im not sure not tested :p

uhh here is how you can do it :p

Code:
$badges = Array('badge1', 'badge2', 'badge3'); 

if(isset($_POST['submit']))
{
  if(in_array($Badge, $badges)){
SQL insert here 
} else 

error here :P
}

But still its better to make this with database selection :p so you can add badges easely with admin panel.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh ya, on the badge shop template i changed its to credits because my hotel is using Tokens :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back