Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C# Habbo structures

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is that algorithm accurate? Because that would help the retro community a lot since you don't really have to update headers yourself ^^ Then you just make an updater and poof: headers updated :)

It is an algorithm to get the difference count from two strings. So there is some work left you have to do yourself :)
But I'm working on this. I have some problems with comparing a whole method.

But in my tests it updates 3/4 headers :)

Here is an example for a structure like "S,S"
There is only one match with 0 difference, so this is the packet..

Emerica - C# Habbo structures - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score

It is an algorithm to get the difference count from two strings. So there is some work left you have to do yourself :)
But I'm working on this. I have some problems with comparing a whole method.

But in my tests it updates 3/4 headers :)

Here is an example for a structure like "S,S"
There is only one match with 0 difference, so this is the packet..

Emerica - C# Habbo structures - RaGEZONE Forums
Looks amazing :$

Maybe you could start an development thread for further update's? (Just an idea)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ahw man. I've tried this. Ain't gonna work.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well...I have to stop developing this for some time. I have to do some other work and projects and can't find time for this project..
So I pushed the last updates (With IncomingMessages reader) to Git. There is an updated version for the structure reader, which is more clean than the first
one.

Output could look like this:
Git:

:eek:tt1:

Back