Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chaos CMS PhoenixPHP heavy edit

Status
Not open for further replies.

T09

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try to look positive to every comment and use it to improve my work so it won't be crappy anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im seriously getting sick of edits, bring new origional ideas out!

T09 - Chaos CMS PhoenixPHP heavy edit - RaGEZONE Forums

T09

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nominal it's mostely the style for now but soon will be more

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ughhh, all you have done is minimally changed the style and not patch any exploits.

OFF TOPIC: Getting sick of these PhoenixPHP edits..

<3

I Agree. Actually this is just a style edit. Why do you call it 'Chaos CMS', it is not you're Content Management System. You just change the style. I recommered to call this: Simple Style Edit PhoenixPHP?

Cya.

Reaction score
Guys i think we have accertained that this is just a style change and doesnt bring anythign new to the table. So you can stop posting that over and over.

@OP
Info for future, unless you bring something really cool and new to the forums its best not to post things like this. Its great that you want to contribute but if its not new (or a serious edit) your just gunna get flamed. Also for a tip, always upload your files to mediafire etc as putting it on a local server only works for when your server is up. This thread will be around longer than your IP will be online.

Thanks,
Will

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download don't work noob. Upload it on mediafire.com [RF doet ook nog niet noobje]

I don't know which I should call a noob, u, or the TS?
Anyways, Heavy Edit's of this crappy coded PhoenixPHP won't make u a "Star" developer, cuz most of all here, "Hates" phoenix, me either..

So, start with an original project, and fallow some PHP/Html tutorials ..

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just let PhoenixPHP die out don't make any edits for it.

But nice edit.

Reaction score
Others words PhoenixPHP is full of exploits and it's trash.

Understand?

Lol loose the attitude. I understand that, but you put "just let phoenixphp die out don't make any edits for it." then followed by "but nice edit"...

Just a bit contradictory.

Understand?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol loose the attitude. I understand that, but you put "just let phoenixphp die out don't make any edits for it." then followed by "but nice edit"...

Just a bit contradictory.

Understand?

I like the edit but i don't like the CMS it's edit on, would be great if it was on RevCMS.

Reactions: WJJ
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ducking renaming noob, this is Ducking poop crap. Im sick of noobs releasing PhoenixPHP edits and releases! It should be banned from RaGEZONE!

Calm down.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back