Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CMS Frabbos V1 [Based on Hibbix and Cavvos] Phoenix 3.7.1 [IIS] Works with New Crpto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone Back Agian with the Newly Coded CMS This CMS is Based on Lavvos! Hope ya Like it! :D:

Note: This CMS Has Many Errors on IIS and prev IIS i Recommend Using XAMPP!:D: Discuss any questions only!

Download:
Code:
Pack http://www.mediafire.com/?r8aljnec66vqxoa 
Virus

Credits:
Code:
-Creator of Hibbix She CMS By that I relied 
-Daniel - Creator CavvosCMS why also I relied on the CMS 
ME - Fixes Some Errors And Improve ME and Index!

How to Use:
PHP:
You'll Tengas data where the htdocs or wwwroot Whether'll you give Data_classes Config and put the data there 
Then you go and wing Db CMS_Settings Consfiguras The Facts :D:

Sorry for bad English I'm Spainish XD

Like + Rep! :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A Lot Of Error :thumbdown:
Notice: Use of undefined constant REMOTE_ADDR - assumed 'REMOTE_ADDR' in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 21

Notice: Use of undefined constant username - assumed 'username' in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 121

Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 121

Notice: Undefined index: remember in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 121

Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 247

Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 359

Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 5

Notice: Use of undefined constant username - assumed 'username' in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 7

Deprecated: Function session_is_registered() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 7

Also It Based On HoloCMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes but i recommand use the Xampp 1.73 or 1.7.1 not higher then that<<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Said it's only works with Xampp 1.7.3 or 1.7.1 or IIS higher version! P.S This is Compatible with Butterstrom and New Crptos EMulator!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use IIS if you want to run a good community.
Use XAMPP only for development.

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
If you write a web application well, It should work on all environments. Be it IIS, Apache.. You name it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh poop, looks like from the ugly? :?:

I'm sorry, but peep the CMS nevertheless times XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It freezes on 33% via both browsers Chrome and Internet Explorer?

It has something to do with the SWF's, does anybody know of any links or downloads I can grab these from? Thanks :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(...) Nice CMS, but the download don't work for me?

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The style is nice, thanks! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back