Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comet Server [Open Source, Java, 2019]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Since this repository doesnt get any updates anymore since March (while i paid for updates in the future), i decided to release it. Maybe other people in here can use it to developer their hotel further or something else. It comes with an swf pack (Dutch). The catalog is organised and updated till the Christmas 2018 furni line. Also, use the comet_new.swf inside the gordon folder, thats the cracked Habbo.swf. Its based on PRODUCTION-201709192204-203982672.

Features:
- Navigator
- Catalog
- Normal room features (Talking, walking, actions, settings, moderation etc)
- Messenger
- Moderation tool
- Battle Banzai
- Quick polls
- Normal polls
- Achievements
- Quests
- Camera
- Groups (including forums)
- Wired
- Pets
- Bots
- Jukebox
- Youtube TVs

The donation and closedice commands are made by Emily on this forum.

Screenshots

Downloads
Comet + DB:
SWFS including photo folder for camera:

Many people asked for a compatible CMS, so here it is. HilloCMS (rename of BrainCMS).

Screenshots & Download
- Index
- Me
- Housekeeping

Download:

Have fun!

Regards,
Twan

Credits:
Leon for being lazy
Emily for the commands
Me and the other owner for organizing the catalogue.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the credits. For people wondering, when he made his last commit I asked him to make something, not sure Leon would've worked on it if I didn't. Also Twan I recommend at least putting credits to Leon cause that's the least you could do.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great release!
Is it any different to this one?

Reaction score
I think he means that he won't get more small fixes and commands. But yeah, you're right. Besides, I offered to help wherever I can.
k, so youre going to just sit all day everyday waiting for him to just text you
seems legit

Lol, Habbo doesn't update their swfs with more features anymore, nothing of value was lost releasing this.
so what, updates can still occur to the emulator, which would be better performant

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
k, so youre going to just sit all day everyday waiting for him to just text you
seems legit

so what, updates can still occur to the emulator, which would be better performant

No, that's your words. What I meant is, IF there's a time he messages me on Discord if I could take a look at something I would take a look at it as soon as I have time. I never said I was gonna wait till he asks me. I don't know why you said that because - no offense to you - that wasn't even close to what I meant.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any different to this one?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any different to this one?
Yes, this one is updated until the end of March this year with more fixes and commands. The one above is last updated somewhere in 2018.

Which CMS can I use for this?
i will release an CMS soon in this thread (Dutch), its an BrainCMS edit, but working on the comet database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just compiled and this error appears, why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, btw websockets are coded in, very intresting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty release, but after setting up the CMS it doesn't work.

Watch:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't use this, people can delete items from players, crash rooms & crashing your emulator whenever they want. Use Plus Emulator instead.
Plus, never saw a more unstable Emulator as that one. And as Emily already said, then atleast tell us where the problem is or how to fix it.

Back